New puppy is home

BOBTAILS

Well I got her home last night after her trip up here from Cortez. We named her Sadie.
thanks Jason ( wackmaster ) for the dog.

DSCF2020.jpg

DSCF2018.jpg

DSCF2017.jpg

DSCF2016.jpg

DSCF2015.jpg

DSCF2013.jpg

DSCF2010.jpg

I just transfered Gonzagas dog to him here in Bernalillo. His son was very excited about "climber". They are driving back to Raton now.

We got our "whitey" I mean abby. I will get some photos up soon.

Climber and whitey are what Jasons kids had named them.

Last edited:
We just got home about 10 minutes ago. He is chasing the cat as we speak. She don't think he is cute, but everybody else is. I can see why you called him climber.
newpup001.jpg

This was about an hour after we picked him up.
I think we might call him Max.

Originally Posted By: gonzaga
I think we might call him Max.

No joke gonzaga my daughter was calling him Max on the trip from Cortez. Do you think the name climber fits him at all
grin.gif
?

Yes sir it sure does.....he climbed all over the truck as soon as he got in there and peed on my son and my jacket,lol. Everytime he whimpered on the way home, we pulled over and he did his business just fine.

I think Max will be his name.

Good to see pics of the pups! Cortney, George, Tony where are your pics? I hope everyone has as much fun hunting with then as I have had with mine. Good luck! Jason

Here's mine! We named him 'Tez' short for Cortez (birthplace). I think he'll make a great hunting buddy. Thanks Jason.
Tez.jpg

I need to get a coyote hide for Max. I had a little piece of coyote tail and he went after it like a kid after a candy bar.

Great looking pups guys!

Here is ours on her long ride back to Lovington. I named her "Brandy"...named after Jason's wife, Brandy.
smile.gif

blonde1.jpg

brandy1.jpg

She's a holey terror right now, laying on the couch watching the Carrie Underwood special on TV with us. My wife wasn't very pleased with raising another puppy right now, but those gorgeous green eyes won her heart quick.

You did a good job breeding and socializing these pups Jason.

Tony

My wife was NONE TOO HAPPY either, but she is taking to him really quick. Heck she even shuffled over on her lunch to check on him.

How did your other dogs react to you new pup?
I haven't seen any stories about the world hunt from either Kerry or you Tony, when are we gonna get a write up?

Back