ND3 laser from BSA exp.

jasent

has anyone used these and what did you think? i'm thinking of getting one and wanted a lil feed back from real people

Originally Posted By: bgoldhunterPass on anything from BSA.

did you have a bad exp. with BSA or do you just not like them

i was at the range with my buddy this evening. he had his nd3 laser mounted on his scope so we tried it at dusk. 26 degrees here and it wouldn't work. when it's warmer out say in the upper 40's that thing is great. if you hunt where it's cold don't waste your money.

nd3 is not made by bsa. just marketed under their name. when it's warm that thing will shine 600 yards+. when it's cold it just kinda flickers and goes dead. the one i speak of is brand new.

AFter further review... not going to work for cold weather!Got one a month ago. now that its cold out, the only time I really need it, it does not work with prolonged exposure to cold .....like when coyote hunting! BSA acknowledged the issue and will not grant a refund for they're defective product!

Last edited:
has any one thought of placeing a heat pack on it in extream weather and yes i hunt where its cold its 10degreas right now normally i could see just fine but our snow has been mia this year so far

Back