Update 5/9/2010 Boondock-Outdoors "Silent Halo Shields"

I just added other brands and models of lights that I can make the "Silent Shade Halo Shield" for. Also my paypal should be up and running this comming week..

Thank you,
Jeremiah Weber

Paypal is up and running. I am extending the introductory price till midnight December the 13th..Please read original post for it has been edited. I have also added more brands and models that i can make shields for.

Thank you,
Jeremiah Weber

Jeremiah...

Thanks again for the fast service ! Got both of our shields.

talk about a great product !!
cool.gif
Not only do they protect your light well, they keep the light thrown out were it belongs, off the hood of the truck if using in the truck and out in front of the scope !

Great job on coming up with this one !!

Scott,

Thank you for the kind words. I just felt that this idea was to good to keep to myself..

Thank you,
Jeremiah Weber

Last edited by a moderator:
I will get pics up asap but these light shields are the best thing out there for night hunting... they are totally silent and protect your light from anything hitting it and making noise. They also "crush" down so you can store it without taking it off the light. It also protects you, your gun and partners from the lights halo... keeping it dark several feet in front of you... trust me guys if you are out there at night you need to try one of these...

Steve

yotehunter74,
Thanks for the great comments, I'm glad that you like your shield. We will have to get together after deer season and do some calling.

Thank you,
Jeremiah Weber

Jeremiah,

I just sent paypal for mine. Can't wait to see how it performs on my 240.

Thanks for coming up with a handy invention. Just what I needed.

Tony

Whiteknuckle,

You may want to look into making a model to fit the Nite Lite coon lights, which is used by a number of night hunters in the east. I had to make my own, but it was awkward and noisy.

If I still hunted the night I might have to order one, but I dont get out after the sun goes down here in WY. Great Product!!!

forrester,
I can make one to fit a 5100 coon light head. I can make them for just about any light out there I may just need dimentions sent to me..

I will get pics up soon of the one on my smartlight.

Thank you,
Jeremiah Weber

Jeremiah,

My Silent Shade for my Lightforce 240 came in yesterday. Took it out tonight for a few night stands with a client. I must tell you that this product is EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED!

The reduced halo is excellent and really allows me to work the light without lighting up the shooter and rig. The soft cover takes out all the clinking/banging that the light does when grabbing it or putting it away. It really has added some stealth to the starting of my stands. I am highly impressed with the fit and finish. Excellent job on these. I believe I'll have some of my clients coming your way for one of their own, as my hunts go on.

Everyone who runs a light needs one of these...PERIOD!

PS. I sure could use one for my new Predator Light.

A very, very pleased customer,

Tony Tebbe

Tony,

Thank you for the kind words.

Send me a pm and ill get the the measurement for the predator light off of you and ill get you one made right up. I did just add halo shields for bump cap(coon style cap)lights to the line up.

Thank you,
Jeremiah Weber

Last edited by a moderator:
Back