fox pro and howeler call 5 today

jerry malbeck

wow what a morning A friend and I went callin east if my place , at the first stand one came in to the Fox Pro and howels, but he hung up way out . Can you say educated he. he . it was a bad place to call so we left , Went to another location , and the same thing , One came in but didnt like what it didnt see ( i should have used a decoy ) and he didnt stay around long . At that stand during the howeling , we heard a group yip howel behind us a mile or so off . when we left that stand , we went just behind where we were set up. had a gravel road just down the hill from us , and as i was howeling , a pickup came haulin past . not three minutes later , my buddy says , do you see them , and i did . they were comin in over the scab rock . As they dissapeared , I gave them a couple more howels . The lead dog hung up just the other side of the road , so i gave him another howel , and in he came . i missed him as he ran in fast . then mark missed him as he ran past him .!!!! the other dog took off as well . poop . cant get them all i guess . At the next stand I had the decoy out , and a doe came in to the howeling and distress calls . she darned near ran into me . shoot scared the heck out of me . then she kept circling for at least 15 minutes . must have had a fawn nearby . All in all we had a great time didnt connect on a single dog , but sure had fun . good callin guys . later Jerry .

Jerry;You can cuss me if you like,but its spelled HOWL or HOWLING
wink.gif
.......later

------------------
Meats

Meats Quit pickin on me !!!! lol
not only can i not spell , i cant shoot either , For the life of me i couldnt hit a coyote to save my life the other day .

Back