First REAL dog experience

Boeydafunk

Due to needing to take care of some buisness over by Duane's place a few days ago I gave him a call and had a chance to go spotlight with him for a few hours. When I got to his place he had been up ranching and had to have been exhausted. He met me and my wife by the gate with dogs already loaded and was ready to go. If you have never seen his dogs do their thing, you might think that alot of what gets posted is B.S. ITs NOT. After my wife messed up a perfect chance on a coyote, out went the dogs. It was cool to see them work and really incouraged me to get out and hunt my dogs more. Had a great time shooting the s(*t too. If your on the fence about giving him a call, do it. I get nothing from letting you know that I had a great time exept knowing that you could have a great time too. Its cool to get to see the dogs and how they interact with duane and with eachother. All in all it was a great few hours and my wife practically had to beg him to take us back to the house. He was ready to show us a great time and to use the time we had "on the hunt".

Thanks for the kind words. I just treated you like anyone else. You and your wife were a pleasure to have. Maybe next time she can "knock one down". It was fun just the same.

Looking at getting her a little Remington Model 7 in .243. Maby then she can work the bolt! haha thanks again for the great time, we WILL be back
DaFUnk

Back