a big cougar

look this big cougar hunted the last weekend
f627340606.jpg

Continuar...
f969124184.jpg

Last edited:
This puma was hunted to 300 mts of the camp went in the evening at 6:00 pm a good friend go to walk and of return of looking for coyotes without any result calling success she was eating the remains of a deer that I suppose hunted previously it did a shot to him with 30-06 with bullet of 150grs shoot him since to 60 mts beat him in the neck giving him a of bullet the puma turning.,

this meat of puma in the personal thing I like to eat it roasted with pepper in chops am a saucer delicious!!!

Omar,
Ha pensado usted antes en ser un guia por los casadores en los Estados Unidos que quiere viajar en Mexico para casar coyotes, bobcats, y liones? Conozco varias personal que viajen alli y los guias cobran un monton de dinero for sus servicios. Hay varias gias para deer pero no muchos por predatores. Aguas Calientes esta en cual estado de Mexico?

Certainly i like so much that were coming to hunt here, the predators are not so looked by the Mexican hunters prefer hunting a deer and not spending(consuming) a bullet in a coyote there fore there are enough coyotes I take place where to hunt predators when it likes to come to hunt here you are welcome sees ud that I have good hunts of predators here in the center of mexico this is my e mail once05@yahoo.com.mx

Last edited:
Back