Redbone

ern

2 weeks ago , I had to put my hunting partner Cletus down....
I had him for 15years , and He was Good !!!!!
Red bones aren't a real common dog here in New Mexico...
So if any of you know a Breeder out in your neck of the woods , I would sure like to get ahold of them!
Thanks
Ernie

DSCF0943_edited.jpg

Originally Posted By: DoubleCKDogs and Horses both.....seems like the good ones get old fast.

My condolences.
Thanks.....I Always Hunted with him on Horseback, And Ol Tuffy seems lost .....

I found this ad if you want to call him. I don't know him or his dogs, so your on your own.

I have a pair of redbones they are nice easy hunting dogs male real hard tree dog female sits under the tree and trees they both rig they are 4 year old will let themn both goo for 600. oo I dont coon hunt much anymore and only need 1 coon dog that is why there for sale call DJ 231 794 0993

Here is another one. Same deal, I don't know them.

$300.00
Redbones hounds(purebred papered)
Kamas, UT 84036 - Nov 29, 2009
I have a litter of purebred redbone hound pups, they are now 7 weeks old weened and ready to go. They are out of big game hunting, proven parents. I thought they were all sold but one but circumstances not having to do with the pups I have now got 1 female and 3 males left. The parent are both very agile and athletic and can go all day long. The male is out of Cedar Valley Kennels sired by Boone, The female is out of a long line of coon champs and show dogs out of Virginia. Both parrents have caught bear and lion the female is barely more thn a year and is showing great potenial the male is a solid hound on coon bear lion and bobcat. I will Garantee the dog will hunt or I will replace the dog.

Seller Contact Info

Contact Name:
Blazzard Home Phone:
435-783-4981
Cell Phone:
435-640-2173

You may want to try Timber chopper kennels they are out of VA and will ship anywhere . I have hunted some of the pups from the kennel and they were nice hounds . sorry for the loss I have a couple of older hounds right now and I hate the thought of loosing them.

Originally Posted By: killcoyotessorry for your loss, he looks like my old timer big jake.

bigjake002.jpg

They Could be Brothers !
Thanks

Originally Posted By: Devin69I found this ad if you want to call him. I don't know him or his dogs, so your on your own.

I have a pair of redbones they are nice easy hunting dogs male real hard tree dog female sits under the tree and trees they both rig they are 4 year old will let themn both goo for 600. oo I dont coon hunt much anymore and only need 1 coon dog that is why there for sale call DJ 231 794 0993

I'll try calling again Today
Thanks

Originally Posted By: Devin69Here is another one. Same deal, I don't know them.

$300.00
Redbones hounds(purebred papered)
Kamas, UT 84036 - Nov 29, 2009
I have a litter of purebred redbone hound pups, they are now 7 weeks old weened and ready to go. They are out of big game hunting, proven parents. I thought they were all sold but one but circumstances not having to do with the pups I have now got 1 female and 3 males left. The parent are both very agile and athletic and can go all day long. The male is out of Cedar Valley Kennels sired by Boone, The female is out of a long line of coon champs and show dogs out of Virginia. Both parrents have caught bear and lion the female is barely more thn a year and is showing great potenial the male is a solid hound on coon bear lion and bobcat. I will Garantee the dog will hunt or I will replace the dog.

Seller Contact Info

Contact Name:
Blazzard Home Phone:
435-783-4981
Cell Phone:
435-640-2173

Again....Thanks for your help !

Originally Posted By: Va243hntrYou may want to try Timber chopper kennels they are out of VA and will ship anywhere . I have hunted some of the pups from the kennel and they were nice hounds . sorry for the loss I have a couple of older hounds right now and I hate the thought of loosing them.
If the others don't pan out....I'll Dang sure give them a call.
Thanks

Thank you Sir.....Some Fine looking Red bones there !!!
I Definitely would like to have one of those pups
crazy.gif

Last edited:
Back