Wolves, We all Need to Read

The BEST thing about wolf reintroduction is the ability to hunt them now for the first time in 80 years inthe lower 48.

There are nearly 100 left to kill in Idaho and we aim to continue help fill the quota. We have been waiting 12 years and next year who knows if it will still be open - so ya'll come to Idaho and Kill a wolf now!

Become part of this historic hunt. You call can e-mail me for details or just look at the Idaho fish and game website at the remaining units open and make some calls this is a possible once in a life time thing.

I can tell lots of hound and wolf horror stories and some chilling standoff stories with humans too but honestly lions have killed more of my hounds than anything (we run all winter smack in wolf country too) but Wolves consider all dogs in there territory as rivals to be annihilated. Once they learn to hack in on a pack they will always continue to do so.

So preserve wolves now, take one to the taxidermist today!

Originally Posted By: Three 44sPower ....... Control ..........

Break the ranchers ........

....... Break the hunters .......

..... It's a simple formula .......

The wolf is just another tool in the "tool box".

Three 44s

That is exactly it....
Also breaking the hunters is another step in breaking the NRA and the 2nd Amendment.

Afternoon Ladies & Gentlemen;
Just to give you folks something else to think about goggle up Of wolves and worms by DeLene & then goggle up Where wolves Have Become Common by Dr.Valerius Geist.
Please take the time to read both articles. I think it will be worth your time. I also hope that you don't speed read either article.
Respectfully...........Chan.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: 351417512Afternoon Ladies & Gentlemen;
Just to give you folks something else to think about goggle up Of wolves and worms by DeLene & then goggle up Where wolves Have Become Common by Dr.Valerius Geist.
Please take the time to read both articles. I think it will be worth your time. I also hope that you don't speed read either article.
Respectfully...........Chan.

Those are worth reading. Seems like a good dose of mange would help somewhat. Where Wolves Have become Common is good info.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Timberbeast7Sadly, wolves killing hounds is not uncommon in Idaho and Montana...its been happening for several years. I know guys that have had dogs killed and I've heard a lot of guys say that wolves are coming in when they hear barking/baying.

None of what is being forced on us has anything to do with wildlife or "conservation", it has everything to do with control and breaking the people's will and ability to be self-sufficient...and gun control.

You have it pegged!

A guy in col. falls, mt. killed two this year and was only fined 1025.00. That's
a reasonable deterrent to most but allows one to protect their dogs if needed.
My own feelings are our forefathers had it right in killing all the wolves and
grizzlies. They have no business living around humans and compete for food
with us. Lions just don't breed and survive with the same numbers although
ca. sure has created a problem by protecting them. The quota of 75 got filled
really quick this year, there are a lot more of them around than the guberment
would like us to believe.

Back