Number of stands

hey, i just don't keep count of the stands!! i'd be so depressed i wouldn't hunt anymore! i do a happy dance when i get one, and then remember how tired i am for the amount of stands! it's just fun to me, not statistics. although if your into that...cool!!

hard to believe i have only called 4 dogs in. and this is just a guess but probably 300-400 stands. so i guess my odds are 1 in 100.

i've been callin for yrs.now, and right now i'm 1:8, kind of depressin.but 4 in 300-400 stands u must be violating some key rules............ wind ,sight , location, setup,

Originally Posted By: roadkill46hey, i just don't keep count of the stands!! i'd be so depressed i wouldn't hunt anymore! i do a happy dance when i get one, and then remember how tired i am for the amount of stands! it's just fun to me, not statistics. although if your into that...cool!!
We're in the same boat, roadkill.
smile.gif

After reading reading a lot of these posts , I realize that I am extremely lucky.To be honest with you I get discouraged when we have a dry set.On average we get something to come in on every call.My hunting partner and I started our season on Sept 31 and so far we have shot 39 and called in about 50 or so.We only hunt on saturdays , but with the Thanksgiving holiday we were able to take advantage of some days off.So far we are doing pretty good this year.

Back