Need help naming new puppy

BOBTAILS

I am getting a cur this sunday from wackmaster, it is a female and I am drawing a blank on names. what have you guys got?

Mandy, Sue, Sammie(sam). I named my last dog Gus, because it doesn't sound like any kind of command and it is short too.

Originally Posted By: trapper2come here you sob, thats what most of mine are called Oh I thought you called him come here you long nosed, ugly, sob. lol
Her gandma's name is Liz

I think my daughter has our dog from Jason named already. She will probably name gonzagas also
laugh.gif

COOL, that will take alot of pressure off of me. Are you going to get him on Sun? I will call you to talk about it, if you don't mind.

Originally Posted By: gonzagaCOOL, that will take alot of pressure off of me. Are you going to get him on Sun? I will call you to talk about it, if you don't mind.

We will get the blue eyed female and your male on Sunday. Call me sometime when you get a chance.

I call most of mine Dammit, but that's a personal choice.
smile.gif

I know it's been mentioned already but I like Sadie for a girl. Next female I get will be Trix (short for Trixie) or Bea.

Back