Snow on the Desert!

rockinbbar

Doesn't happen very often here.
wink.gif

snow3.jpg

I wonder if the coyotes will be coming in today?....

snow1.jpg

snow2.jpg

Might have to clear off the Tahoe and go find out....

snow4.jpg

....I think we will go see if they are coming in.
laugh.gif

Barry

And here in Albuquerque, some 200 miles to the north, we had NO SNOW.

Weather is funny, enjoy your day and your huntin'.

What the heII is that, we can't even get a snow storm here in Wyo. You even have any snow camo? Looks like fun..................

Do you realize that what you got there is what was supposed to hit here. I dont miss it so its all yours.....oh and have fun in it and calling.

Wow Barry,hunting in that should be fun. We don't get that here,at least not often.There is one thing that has troubled me for years though,and since we don't get enough here, maybe you can scoop some up and help me answer this nagging question. When that snow melts,where does the white go?

We did some things around town & had some major runoff. Reconsidered the 70 miles of dirt road to the ranch & ended up not going hunting...
whistle.gif

I could just see us stuck...LOL.

Az...I think the white turned into grey in the streets today.

Originally Posted By: rockinbbarWe did some things around town & had some major runoff. Reconsidered the 70 miles of dirt road to the ranch & ended up not going hunting...
whistle.gif

I could just see us stuck...LOL.

Az...I think the white turned into grey in the streets today.

You are only stuck in snow for as long as it takes to melt ya know, that should be about 10 minutes there in NM...
laugh.gif

Oh and naturally you would be 50-60 miles into the 70 miles when you'd get stuck also.....never fails...
crazy.gif

Rockinbbar, where you from? I live in El Paso and hunt south NM whenever I can. Only gone out there once this year though. We had been havin bad luck in West Texas till this past weekend and the dogs started comin in again. I really wanted to hunt the snow but I have to work and wait for the weekends!

Back