fox pro question

Sorry, wish I could help with the sounds. I am looking at buying a foxpro but it will probably be awhile, maybe. I pass through PV every so often, do you have lots of yotes there still?

Hey, I'm going to school at NAU get out to hunt quite a bit, I've been killing lots of fox up around your parts this fall and a few coyotes.

Shoot me a PM if your interested in making some stands some time. I can help you get a feel for what type of sounds you may want.

Lightning Jack is my favorite FP sound.

Take a look around and see what animals/birds you have in the area.
I have alot of rabbits, bluejays, and woodpeckers etc. and I have found that those sounds seem to work better then others.

i know for sure we have alot of coyotes and fox. i havent seen any bobcats but im sure theres a good amount. the problem is i think alot of areas out here are overcalled. i talk to alot of people around here and they all recommend the same spots. i think they have adapted to the sounds.

Between me and three friends, we have all called in 4 bobcats using Jackrabbit in distress. Every one we happened to call in was when the foxpro was not on highest volume and there was never a break in calling. Just turned it on and let er rip. Last year we called in several with woodpecker in distress also. I dont know if I should be telling the world all my little secrets, but [beeep], nobody I know will be hunting my little secret areas anyhow. We went out Thanksgiving day and killed seven coyotes in four sits with none other than kitten in distress. Just try what has not been tried very much in your area every no and again, and you might be suprised.

Back