Is a Fox Pro worth over twice as much as a Preymaster?

Originally Posted By: lanoleI've had the PM3 and the PM4. That said, I now own the FoxPro FX3. I just like the flexibility the FX3 offers over the JS models.

Same here! The FX3 is smaller and handier than either th PM3 or PM4 and has the ability to have 32 sounds.

Originally Posted By: OKBrentI bought a Fury last week and it is alittle overwelming, I can't see that I will ever use alot of the features like the sequencing and fox fade??? I went from a 416 b and if I was going to buy again I think I would get the FX 3. Its alittle more my speed. You also might try www.manventureoutpost.com for a really good price. Its where I got mine and its perfect. Brent

Ill be happy to trade you my fx5 for your fury. Thanks, let me know!

what jay n. said!!! smart man!! 100$ caller or 500$ caller. if it's sitting in the house and used once a year or never again, go with the 100$ caller ! if you love to get out and have places to use them then go with the hy $ caller. you can allways go higher if you like . good man Jay! grampa fudge

If you've been around here awhile these threads are so predictable.

Don't go ballistic on me now. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just a very predictable thing. As predictable as the sun rising and setting everyday.
grin.gif
Carry on.

I had a PM-4 and ponied up for a FX3 because I got tired of the cartridges coming out. Get to a set and two out of the three banks not working wore me down. The Foxpro is solid state so no issues. Now with the Spitfire there is a $200 dollar option. You get the Foxpro advantages with the PM-4 price..............

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesIf you've been around here awhile these threads are so predictable.

Don't go ballistic on me now. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just a very predictable thing. As predictable as the sun rising and setting everyday.
grin.gif
Carry on.

You sure are predictable too.
smirk.gif
MI VHNTR

My first electronic call was a preymaster and it worked fine. I called several animals with it. I went to foxpro for the options the caller provided and the ability too play my own sounds. First a 416b and now a scorpion. I have never had a problem with any foxpro caller. I also hated trying to find the right card I was looking for. This was the first preymaster out and it held only one card. I really liked some of the preymaster sounds though. I think the preymaster is a good caller.

Back