Got a Couple

Dustballs

Earlier in the week while at work I was in a new area and saw lots fo coyotes. I talked to a couple of ranchers in the area and got permission to hunt. I went out this morning to do some calling. I didnt know the country at all. When I got out there I found it was going to be a real challenge as the country was flat, flat, flat, for miles. I did the best I could and called in two. I let the dogs run them both a couple of times and on one let them run him a long ways. I got a new collar and had to try it out. I had a old innotec with no range and the tone was way too soft. It is amazing how well Zipper handled with the new collar. I have not been hunting my pup with a collar cause she would stay real close, but I now need to buy another reciever. She has really started turnin it up a notch and is getting into it. All were clean kills with no cripples to work or blood to follow. The one ran 40 yards but the dogs were on him when he piled up.
PICT0145.jpg

I'm very pleased with the litter Zipper came out of.
I got a cross now thats as good, or better?.
They are only 6 months, so time will tell.
8yotes and 2 badgers have shown me alittle.
If you decide you want another dog, let me know.
I'll have a litter in the spring.

I dont have the room for another dog. My pup is turnin it up. I was thinkin that she was not going to make the cut, but she is earnin her keep more and more.

Back