Wolves, We all Need to Read

today I had wolves tight to my dog who was cold trailing a lynx track...she(my dog) bailed to the truck so much for loyalty....left me for the wolves she did. They were talking some and juna wouldn't come to the wistle but stayed at the truck till I got close.....frankly I think we were lucky for she had not opened on track and kept quiet.

If you have dogs that hunt it is a real worry and lately it has been tough to keep out of thier way for they are on most of the winter ranges.

That's horrible. That wasn't even wolves needing to eat, it was pure sport to them. Disemboweling and eating the heart? I'm getting more and more disgusted with the handling of wolves by the government. If I was there and a wolf was attacking my dog, it'd be shoot fast and bury faster.

I got news for them. They say that we cant shoot of wolf to save our dogs!!
Watch me!! You can shoot one to save your cattle. I will make very atempt to save my hounds to!!
Its a good thing I dont live there and hunt there.

Vargy

I agree with Vargy. I think we should take all who think that the wolves belong and there type of killing is just them finding something to eat should be staked to the ground so the wolves will have somthing to eat.

MTurbo, "wolves gotta eat to"????
That is possibly"THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN POSTED"
Please explain your train of thought.
The fact that I run 12 dogs, has nothing to do with it, neither does the money "I" have tied up in them. All the dogmen here face dangers to our dogs,and most of us deal with wolves. Your comment was way out of line.
As a "moderator", I, nor "Predator Masters",will advocate "breaking the law".
If you hunt in wolf country, make your own choices as to how to keep your dogs safe.

Originally Posted By: Duane@ssuMTurbo, "wolves gotta eat to"????
That is possibly"THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN POSTED"
Please explain your train of thought.
The fact that I run 12 dogs, has nothing to do with it, neither does the money "I" have tied up in them. All the dogmen here face dangers to our dogs,and most of us deal with wolves. Your comment was way out of line.
As a "moderator", I, nor "Predator Masters",will advocate "breaking the law".
If you hunt in wolf country, make your own choices as to how to keep your dogs safe.
Plus one on that! What the.... Mr "turbo" comes up with some real jewels, Grizz

Originally Posted By: MTurboOn the other hand, wolves gotta eat too...that's what they do. Wow mturbo,I am shocked at the calousness of your remark.

As for the Government running this program,I am not surprised,name a program that the Government has run that wasn't a cluster #*$@.

The refusal of govt. to allow management of wolves just blows my mind. I'm glad we dont have to deal with that here but I think I might employ the 3 S's if I lived in wolf country.I have always enjoyed seeing or hearing wolves but I have seen the carnage that wolves can create. I cant imagine having to carve a living out of country where you have to contend with something you cant fight back against.

Originally Posted By: MTurboOn the other hand, wolves gotta eat too...that's what they do. Your comment and signature are a charm!

I most definately would be shooting a wolf it it came to attack a dog of mine too. Dogs are not just a pet but part of our families. They are the most loyal of any animal. Unfortunately some people do not feel the same way as us "dog lovers" do.

Thanks for posting this. It will be interesting to see how people will react.

Why is it that the people that live in areas with out wolves legislate how we here in the west deal with them?? I know it rhetorical but?? MTN TURBO OR ANYONE ELSE OUTOF AREA COME ON UP AN AND FEED THE WOLVES WITH YOUR DOGS OR LIVESTOCK OR WILDLIFE THAT YOU HUNT !!!
have a good one
Dan

we have recently gotten the mexican grays in our state. i don't yet know if they will bother our dogs. so far they have stayed in the eastern part of the state but as of lately i am hearing and seeing different. its impossible to stay up with the dogs on a chase but if i have to make a decision i will do whats right for the hounds.
and also as to not seeing one spike elk in the article. again i don't know the grays at all but when they start getting bigger packs and killing elk and deer calves... well the elk population gets down to low to support game hunting. no more elk hunting...

Last edited:
Power ....... Control ..........

Break the ranchers ........

....... Break the hunters .......

..... It's a simple formula .......

The wolf is just another tool in the "tool box".

Three 44s

We need to control them NOW....stop waiting on our biased Gov. to feed us reason to let them live. KILL the wolves before we loose all hunting.

If the ODF&W think we Oregonians are just going to let them watch as our Ungulate are wiped out, You better think twice. stop putting tracking collars on them. we are done paying you to watch them. they are now considered predators. end of story.

We the public, Demand Delisting to protect our civil rights. we as stewards of this state will control these wolves coming in from other states. Stop waisting our Tax dollars on Protecting this KILLER.

To those who think wolves are really no big deal.......

Try sitting down with a group of over 50 ranchers and listen to what really is going on and is never printed in the news. Listen to how their incomes (your food) are being destroyed, or watch tough grown men cry over decades of work in genetics killed in just a few hours. If I had my way, every wolf would be shot, period.

Sadly, wolves killing hounds is not uncommon in Idaho and Montana...its been happening for several years. I know guys that have had dogs killed and I've heard a lot of guys say that wolves are coming in when they hear barking/baying.

None of what is being forced on us has anything to do with wildlife or "conservation", it has everything to do with control and breaking the people's will and ability to be self-sufficient...and gun control.

Back