Predator Skulls Inc. is now on line!

Hey guys if anyone is looking for beetles this is the place. I purchased a package from him and his informational dvds. All I can say is it was way more than I expected. The quality and info was awesome !! Only problem I had was the fact that I got in a big hurry to put beetles to work on a deer head. I ran a scalpel into my hand between fore finger and thumb. Good thing I live a block from the hospital 5 stitches later and a few words from the wife I'am back at it. Seriously this is a great guy to deal with. Good luck and the sites look great.

Love the pendants, will be sending you a an order for a Coyote Tooth. If them bettles would servive our cold weather here I got a couple deer heads that need them to get worked over.

Thanks guys, I'm going to try and run a PM special for Christmas. My merchandise on Predator Skulls Inc. are perfect stocking stuffers.

Dgross, thanks for the plug and I'm glad you enjoyed the DVDs. Sorry to hear about the medical issue, although I will say that I think I gave the viewers a warning about taking your time int he first DVD. LOL. I've lost count how many times I;ve done it. Glad to see it turned out o.k.

JB and mtbadger, glunker5 has the beetles here in MT...send him a pm, I am sure he will be glad to talk with you.
I think he said he got his bugs from here...
Sorry for the hi-jack!
blushing.gif

Last edited:
Back