Brand New Leatherwood Scope....$10

Redfrog

As some of you know Terry aka 220swift has been doing some fund raising .
A bunch of the custom guys stepped up to help and the auctions are winding down.
Predator Masters would like to take a turn at helping as well.

Here’s the details of the reason for the fundraiser:

Folks I received some bad news from a friend and custom call maker "The Stone Coyote" about his 27 year old daughter and only child Mindy.

Here is a little bit of an E mail I received from Rudy about his daughter.....

My daughter, Mindy, is a good, hard working, driven daughter that has run into some bad times.

She worked full time while putting herself through college, graduated with honors, and had a rewarding career ahead of her teaching high school students. Then the bad luck started.

Mindy was diagnosed with lymphoma, and underwent 3 months of chemo and radiation. Even while suffering from the side effects and losing her hair, she was able to get most of her student teaching done (towards getting her certification to teach in California).

The cancer was in remission and she started the last leg of the certification process. But she became ill again, and this time the diagnosis was very, very, bad. Leukemia/lymphoma. The chance of recovery is poor, and the prognosis is recurring bouts of cancer/treatments, and maybe 5 months to a year of life.

Very soon she will not be able to work, and is dire straits financially.

So here is what I am going to do.I am going to auction some calls from my personal collection and donate all the money raised to Mindy.I also have some great call builders from PM that have offered some calls to be auctioned off also.

Pm is donating the Leatherwood Scope below.

Raffle tickets are $10 each and the raffle will run until Dec 1.

You can purchase your raffle tickets online through the PM shopping cart.

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/catalog/index.php?Category=Raffle_Tickets

Because of time constraints, your receipt will be your ticket. We will notify you by pm as well.

Raffle will be drawn on Dec. 2.

This is another excellent opportunity for the PM family to come together and show the hunting world who we really are.

leatherwood-hi-lux-a-t-r-uni-dial-4.jpg

Leatherwood / Hi-Lux A.T.R. Uni-Dial 4-16x50mm Top-Angle Focus 30 mm Main Tube Riflescope w/ Mil Dot Reticle UD416X50MD

Product InfoPre-calibrated vertical (elevation) adjustment knobs or dials have been in use for about 100 years. The problem is that at the longer ranges, it is not practical to provide dials to cover a large variety of calibers and indeed. It is further compounded by other factors such as different bullets, barrel lengths, etc. Although Leatherwood / Hi-Lux Camputer Model 1000 ART Riflescope and Leather Wood 3-D mount have opened up whole new dimensions to the world of long range shooting, there are many precision long range shooters who still want to use a conventional style scope.

In the past there where two options for long range shooting: shoot a specific load or tape a chart of "computers" to the rifle stock. Leather Wood / Hi Lux Optics Uni Dial 4x - 16x 50mm 30mm Main Tube Rifle Scope is designed to solve the problem. By using a series of ten moveable indicators or flags, the shooter can set the range zero points himself. The dial is calibrated in minutes so that the Flags can be set according to the ballistic date. Once set, the flags are locked in place and the dial is operated in a conventional manner. The vertical dial has 1/2 minute click adjustment and windage knob has 1/4 minute clicks. Both adjustments of the Leatherwood / Hi-Lux Riflescope have a top to prevent the shooter from getting "lost" as to where his zero is. But both adjustments can be unlocked from the stops to permits zeroing.

The flags are numbered from 1 to 10. All allow the shooter to pre-program elevation and windage for up to ten different ranges, or with different ranges, or with different loads - and each can be locked in place and returned to within seconds. The total minutes of elevation change for is about 60 MOA. There are about 20 minutes for initial zeroing. One full-turn for the change of elevation is 40 MOA. Leatherwood / Hi-Lux Uni-Dial 4 - 16 x 50 Rifle Scopes now have all improved with a wider range of variable magnification. Leather-Wood Uni-Lux A.T.R. 4X-16X 50mm Uni Dial Top-Angle Rifle-Scopes w/ Mil-Dot Reticle are featured the handy Top-Angle Focus. The UniDial 4-16x50mm Riflescope by Leather-Wood / HiLux Optics comes with enlarged erector / turret housing to make these the brightest 1" diameter rifle scopes available today. Hi-Lux / Leatherwood 4-16 x 50mm Uni-Dial Rifle-Scopes all come with the extended sunshade.

Specifications for Leatherwood / Hi Lux Inc ATR 4 - 16 x 50 UniDial TopAngle Focus 30 mm Tube MilDot Reticle Rifle Scope:

Model No: UD416X50MD

Power: 4X-16X

Obj.Lens Dia-mm: 50

F.O.V. @ 100Yds (Feet): 24.1-6.3

Exit Pupil Range in Variable (mm): 10-3

Eye Relief (Inches): 3.25

Length (Inch): 14.1

Weight (Oz): 26.8

Coating: Diamond TuFF15

Reticle: Mil-Dot

Elev.MOA: 1/2

Wind.MOA: 1/4

Features: 30mm Tube, Uni-Dial, Top Angle, Mil Dot

Boys the tickets are selling. Thanks for the support guys.
We'll get a pm confirmation to you in the next day or so.

i'm in for two or should i say my mom.
i told her about mindy and she gave 20 bucks and told me to donate it on something for her.
she also said to give everyone her thanks for everything done for jenny here at predator masters.

I donated a little for Mindy through Bamayote and then saw this today. I just got two tickets and I'm glad to donate again plus a shot at a cool scope, how can you beat that.

I want to thank the folks that have donated this scope for a great cause, just reaffirms my appreciation of the great folks on this site.
JH

Back