2 Cur pups left

Wackmaster

I have two cur pups left. One male and one female. I own and hunt both parents and they are from ADC stock. $100.00 each. Born 11 Oct 09.
bobtails015.jpg

The middle one is the male.
bobtails005.jpg

Here is the female.
lacydeer.jpg

Mom working.
Mojosfirst052.jpg

Mom and Dad working.
pm me if interested. 4 of the litter mates went to PM guys and they are picking them up after the World hunt on Sunday.

Man they are good looking, now if you could get them to stay that small and cute.........
Good luck with them, that's a good deal.
Hey I just noticed in the your picture of the mom working bringing in the 2 coyotes, there's a pretty nice deer in the background watching! That's a cool picture.

Rick H...

Thanks Rick. Actually there are 2 deer one is in front of the clear one. There were 12 bucks in the herd but only those two showed up.

Last edited:
Here is a pic of the Grand Sire of these pups with a poorly hit coyote he stopped. The two young dogs helping are litter mates to Mojo, the Sire of the two pups for sale.

100_0092.jpg

That is a great pic Hitman. That Rebel is a Beast! The dog behind him looks alot like Mojo. The only pup left is the male. Female is spoken for. The male is a rowdy little guy and will make some one a good hunting companion.

Wackmaster, it was great talking to you on the phone today. I look forward to meeting you next week and possibly getting some hunting in.

The cute little blonde female above is coming to live in the Tebbe home and be a future decoy mate with Gunner and my "Dixie" jagd/cur female pup from Devin.

Tony

We might be seeing some pups if everything works out with those two,wink: I tried talking my wife into one but she vetoed me AGAIN!!! I am gonna have to get her a real good Christams present.

Originally Posted By: TonyTebbeGreat looking line of dogs.

Tony Tony these pups grandmother and your pup's Mother are the same, if I am not mistaking.
Great pictures guys.

That'd be cool if you could get him Richie.

Thanks for the background on the dogs guys. It's good to know what I am getting. Looks like I've got some loosely related dogs in my kennel.
smile.gif

Tony

Is there anyway that you could meet me part of the way? I live about 6 hours away. I will take him. Please let me know if we can meet.

Back