A few reds- Courtesy 1123coyote's arrow call

Brendan43

I've been out of commission per shoulder surgery for the past six weeks, but the doctor told me I was good to go for light activity. So, the past couple of weekends I've gone calling. I promised Brian I'd test his arrow shaft call. He was right- fox love that thing. I'm glad I didn't call a coyote in ( actually I did but couldn't get a shot off on it) because I would have had a heck of a time hanging it off a fence post to skin. But these two guys were a breeze- even though the one with the call laid across it was a big sucker- I was able to hang them up without too much pain. It's good to be back in the game.

IMG_3390.jpg

IMG_3394.jpg

Wow!!!
Those are nice... We have seen very few fox around here.. I was beginning to think there are no fox in Idaho.

Originally Posted By: NVBoyThose look real nice. Can I get some info on the 870?

NVBoy, It's not an 870- It's a Browning BPS. It came from the factory with the Mossy Oak Brush finish on it. I love that thing. I like 870's too. I just like guns period
grin.gif

Nice Job. What kind of sounds are you useing to get them in? We have a few reds on our place, but I can't get them in with my foxpro (yet).

Originally Posted By: YotegitterWhat type of sling you got on that 870?? looks comfey!!

Yotegitter, I forget the name of it. It's soft rubber and is comfy. I paid something like 15 bucks for it at Cabela's. Gary's (TBO) slings are even more so. BTW that 870 is a Browning BPS
grin.gif

Yotegitter -The Sling on his Browning 870(Jk) is a Quake Claw shotgun Sling. I had one on a rifle and did not care for it that much.

Nice looking foxes,
Sparky13

An AR in .243wssm. (you're looking at the good side in the pic
smile.gif
) It took a mile or two of dental floss and a needle to make him presentable. I love that gun but I'm looking real hard at a .17 rem for fox.

Back