Pics of Devin69's pups

well here the only ones i have, woulda had some good ones yesterday but i was busy beating a coyote so he would turn loose of amos, he thought he needed to get alittle to close to one in the trap, dont think he liked it much but as you can see in the frist pic he went back after i killed the yote
1110091531-1.jpg

IMG_3679.jpg

IMG_3687.jpg

i told devin amos is going to have to get faster if hes going to make it, he cant run fast enough to scatter crap with a rack tyed to his tail, ha. but hes pulling alittle hair on coyotes and beaver so thats good, one of the guys that got one down here said his hollers like her heads hung in the fence from the time he puts her in the pen till he takes her out, they will be fun to watch as they get older i think

I agree with the hollering. Ours ("Dixie") is one of the yappiest dogs I've owned. She wants to be by your side or under foot, otherwise she's yappying her head off.

No action pics yet. I can already tell she has one heck of a nose on her and can tear the crap out of a coyote tail, but she's busy sleeping with the kids and just being a puppy right now.

Tony

Here is a pic of Pepper on a coyote me and Bean got this morning. I brought it home so all the dogs could get a tooth into it. She is the black and tan looking one.

IMG_0876.jpg

Stay after them
Kelly

Here is a pic of my Jadg/Cur pup from Devin. My Grand Daughters named him Scruffy. No action pics. He's busy being a puppy.

100_0148.jpg

that pup looks nice larry, the bigger mine gets the longer his head is getting, he's starting to look like one of those hennepin hogs. i laugh everytime he runs up to me, he kinda looks like old indian horse, ha

Originally Posted By: trapper2that pup looks nice larry, the bigger mine gets the longer his head is getting, he's starting to look like one of those hennepin hogs. i laugh everytime he runs up to me, he kinda looks like old indian horse, ha Hey I told you they were UGLY

Thanks guys.
Ryan, my pup had a growth surge the last few weeks and is looking better all along. They change pretty fast at this age. He was kinda hard to look at when Devin first brought him by.

did a little bobcat recovery this evening. Pepper barked a bit at the cat and then after she started eating at the tore up leg...lol

Eased out to make a cat stand before dark. Less than 4 minutes into it, I saw an ear in the grass about 40 yards. Cat putting the sneak on my decoy.
I guess where the shoulder should be and touched one off.
Didn’t waste any time as I knew I could hurry and get one more cat stand in before dark.
Got setup and let the rabbit squall. After 6 minutes I see a cat coming good.
There is one tree and a bush about 50 yards out. The cat gets there and then no cat…
I switch up to my lip squeaks trying to break the cat loose. Nothin. Turn the call off hoping the cat would loose interest and walk back out. I guess she was transfixed on the decoy. Still nothing. Played 3 more sounds trying to get the cat to move.
Then I see a coon coming. It walks right up to the fence post and tries to climb it to get to the call and the decoy.

Finally I got up and circled to the left of the tree. The dang cat was just lying in the grass.
I have seen this happen before. A cat comes so close and just lies down.
OKhunter (Scott Ruff) and Clint Martin were filming cats in south Texas 3-4 years ago and one did the same thing.
Anyway the cat jumps up and takes off. I make a bad running shot and can see a front leg flopping. It’s dark and I ain’t going in the thicket without a light and a shotgun, so I drive back to the house and gear up Bean and Tater. The pup is raising cain to go, so I load Pepper up too.
We get back and Bean is back trailing the coon. I tone him off and take him to the last place I saw the cat. I can tell he smells the track and off they go into the thicket.
About 3-4 minutes later I hear them bayed up and cat growling and dogs squalling.
I get there as fast as I can and the fight is on. Bean and Tater are working he cat over pretty good, I can’t get them off far enough to take a shot with the shotgun, so I get a good stick and wade in and give the cat a whack. Dogs took care of the rest.

IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

Stay after them
Kelly

Back