lookin for a sunshade for my Bushnell Danner

champ198

i want to get a sunshade for the 6x18x50 Bushnell Danner...i looked on Midways website and didnt see any there for the Bushnells does anyone know where i could get one or know if there is another brand that will fit the Bushnell?

I think it might be Bushnell "Banner" scope.

They make some slip over, rubber shades that should work if it's nit threaded for a shade.

yea its a Banner...DUH
grin.gif
w]it is threaded but i dont know if another brand will fit....where could i get one of the slip on shades?

Might try either:
theriflescopestore.com or opticsplanet.net. Both sell sunshades but you may have to match another brand because I've not seen Bushnell sunshades before. But that doesn't mean they aren't made. Both Nikon and Leupold also make sunshades for their scopes and you might be able to match up a sunshade by size. I think my last Nikon sunshades ran me like $24.95. Hope ya find what you are lookin for.

I'm looking for one for a 4200 also.

I've never used one before. Are the threads the ones on the inside of the objective bell?

Quote:Are the threads the ones on the inside of the objective bell?

Yes. If you have a caliper and a thread pitch gauge, you could determine what you need to buy. They don't make it easy to figure out, I've noticed.
crazy.gif

Back