What are you asking santa for Christmas?

Juice1050

I thought this would be a fun forum topic to start.

Try and keep the price to UNDER $100. List as many items as you want. Post links or pics with uncommon items.

Lets see whats on your Christmas list besides a Micheal Buble CD.
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: 5spdA few new mouth calls from the vendors here.

I would like some new calls to
99 dollars worth of .223 bullets and powder
sportsmans warehouse gift card
cabelas gift card
Mojo Critter
snow camo
and a ton more things

I am going to break the rules on price

I am only getting one not sure which

Foxpro call scorpion maybe

or

Pact scale and dispenser

And for the under 100 a set of the kings desert shadow rain gear

I few things on my list;

• Where Predators Become The Prey DVD
• Stoney Point BiPod
• .30-06 Bullets
• A decent 3-9X40 scope. (not sure if this can be under $100.)
• Mojo Dove

Love the topic , but I will have to say that all I need or want is my kids to have a good time and the family to set down and give thanks for the one true reason we celebrate this great holiday the birth of our lord Jesus. Amen May everyone have safe and happy holidays. God Bless

A trail camera. I have a deer hunt in Juanuary and need to see where I can find a big buck in some thick stuff. Hey Kylesredapple I see you have called 38 yotes and killed 27 this year. GREAT start and man that a high precentage of kills to dogs called in.

I went out this summer and practiced shooting jackrabbits on the run, man has that helped. Except on wednesday, I went out with a guy that is one bad a$$ caller and missed a standing chipshot at eighty yards, we got 4 in the truck, lost two that were hit hard ( I'd have died if I got shot like that) and the one miss, but way fun times, the guy I went with is awesome! (I think I have a man crush now)

Back