Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#1415474 - 11/14/09 10:33 PM Bear size?
Boomy Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Willis,Texas
Other than two elk trips to Gunnison,Colorado (7 days each), I have spent no time in bear country. On my next trip up (hopefuly next year) I plan to try to get this one. So how big do you think it could be? The knife is 7.5" long.

#1415536 - 11/15/09 12:02 AM Re: Bear size? [Re: Boomy]
Devin69 Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Craig Colorado
That would be a very nice trophy. I wish you luck taking him. And I hope we get to see some pictures of him with you in the background. Good luck

#1415541 - 11/15/09 12:11 AM Re: Bear size? [Re: Devin69]
Boomy Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: Willis,Texas
Thanks. smile I found his home by accident while elk hunting. Biggest problem was that it was taken three years ago. but my consolation is that no one hunts that area. To far off from the normal hunted areas. About a mile or so done a hike only area and up the mountain in a random spot. Found old indian alters about 500 feet away from the tracks, and they were everywhere

#1415806 - 11/15/09 12:52 PM Re: Bear size? [Re: Boomy]
gonzaga Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Raton, NM U.S.A.
Get a big gun and a loud call and a partner with an equally big gun and go get him. Good luck and keep us posted.

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.