new pups

trapper2

well heres acouple of new pups i got, the brown pup is the jagd cross from devin and the gray pup is 1/2 catahoula, 1/4 jack russell, 1/4 pit, his momma is a litter mate to the good black dog i had, the older dog in the pics is cleo, the female i kept from my litter, thanks for looking ryan
IMG_3685.jpg

IMG_3687.jpg

IMG_3679.jpg

IMG_3683.jpg

IMG_3682.jpg

Those are some nice looking dogs. I like those two pups and the yellow one on the left. What kind of dog is it?
Those pups from Devin are starting to grow on me.

if you mean the one that you can just see her head thats rebel my blackmouth, shes the momma of cleo and gunner, cleo is the one thats alittle darker chewing on the beaver

Originally Posted By: trapper2
IMG_3683.jpg
That is a great picture Ryan. Cleo is looking very very nice. I don't know about that ugly red pup lol

Last edited:
Well you might have been the smart one of the bunch. We will see if they turn out first and if they do we will try this cross again next year.

Nice looking pups, had my hopes up when I saw the "New Pups" thread and I thought you had a litter and might be heading for NE soon! Don't forget to let me know when you do!

not here devin, lol. i'll wait and see how this last litter is going to do in the long run, i bet its a year before i have another. i think i will try for quality, not quantity, but when i do i'm sure i will put them on here, ryan

Great looking pups.

These pictures are killing me. I have two fine dogs waiting patiently in the kennel to go coyote hunting. But, as luck would have it, the truck transmission bit the dust right before we were going to head out last week.
mad.gif

It's not going to be until next Wednesday now.......
eek.gif

Back