4 Drop Lanyards

guywildstorm

I have 4 finished and ready to go. These are all done in my original design. Wide flat braid for the part that goes around the back of your neck and then changing to a round braid down the sides. I worked very hard to come up with a design that was different than anyone else that was making lanyards. I see some guys copying my design now so I guess that means the design must be working!!!
I have mine set up a little differnt as far as the drops. The two on the sides are NOT braided in. This makes them much more adjustable and you can even remove them if you dont want them there. This give you so much more adjustment to keep calls from clanking together. $25 gets one to your door.
Left to right... Black and Tan with Marblewood keeper. SOLD! Olive Green and Multi Camo with Cocobola keeper. SOLD!
11-13-09001.jpg

Left to right........Coyote Tan and Desert Camo with Bocote keeper. SOLD! Snow Camo, White and Desert Camo with Cocobola keeper. SOLD!
11-13-09004.jpg

11-13-09007.jpg

Last edited:
Guy:

I will take the Olive & Multi w/ Cocobola keeper -- will send you a PM to get payment details.

Any chance you can make me a matching Wrist Drag with Cocobola handle?

Thanks!

Old No7

Guy, the set of lanyards just came in and they are AWESOME!!!

These are even better in real life than they look in those pictures. I am VERY pleased with my purchase!!

MAKE some more -- POST it here -- and I'll bet you will SELL some more!

You are a true craftsman!

The only problem I had was it's still deer season today (for black powder) -- and oh how I wanted to bring along all my predator calls instead......... (Nothing moving -- too warm -- should have brought the calls & FoxPro...)

Thanks for making GREAT lanyards!

Old No7

(will also send a PM)

I Just recieved my Lanyard today from Guy.....
Let ME Tell you It Is a First Rate Job !!!!
You People Looking for 1 of these will not go wrong buying from Guy !!!!

Back