" It's OK to attack Fort Bragg" , CAIR

Hmmm, there's a new book on my "to read" list.

I'm sure places like Chicago, LA, etc. would fall rather quickly. I don't think the going would be so easy out in the suburban and rural areas. That is, unless we are sufficiently disarmed by that time.

Quote:That is, unless we are sufficiently disarmed by that time.
I think you will find that if that becomes an issue in the rural areas, there will be a lot of "criminals" all living next door to each other...

I still remember a time in the mid '70s when a Black Militant Group called the "Sons of Shaka" (Shaka was a Zulu Chief that defeated the British in Africa) were promoting taking their fight to "Whitey" by planning to start sniping everyone they saw on the streets in the White neighborhoods...

It got pretty bad when the word got out and a Black person was seen in an "All White" neighborhood...lots of firearms behind curtained windows...And we, in law enforcement, were taking them very seriously..

A few more incidents like happened at Ft Hood and with the rhetoric that is being put out by those like Shakir and it will be the same scenario...and I will feel honestly sorry for the non-violent Muslims if that happens...

Quote:A few more incidents like happened at Ft Hood and with the rhetoric that is being put out by those like Shakir and it will be the same scenario...and I will feel honestly sorry for the non-violent Muslims if that happens...

OT,
I made the comment that mad Americans were a bad bunch to deal with but scared Americans would be impossible to deal with.

I agree with you. Let a few subways, malls, etc. blow up in America and anyone that even appears to be Muslim would be better off going to ground. I'm not saying I would agree with it, but to a certain extent if you are not condemning radical muslim actions then you are condoning them.

My area would be full of the "criminal" types you speak of. . . .

I still have vivid memories from the Iran Hostage Crisis.
After work a few of us found a bar just outside of a small town. Three Arabs walked in.It was like god had sent a sacrifice to the locals. We minded our own business as the locals tended to theirs.
The 3 arabs did not walk or crawl out,they were dragged out, only after being knocked out.
This was in a small town outside of San Francisco where we were running a pipeline through a liberal stronghold of Feinstien-ism
If it could happen then and there, it can happen anywhere.

Back