Can I get a welcome back?

Howdy,

I started calling in Malibu, got two cats and some dogs, posted all the time, you all talked my woman into being cool about it, then I moved the city, took up deer hunting (not nearly as fun), haven't been back since.

Well, I'm back! Got a job in Prescott and moved to the country, phantom caller should be here today, got a huntin license, but not allowed to get any tags, just dogs for a year for me, got to load some 6ppc till I can afford the .17.

Got a cranky and moody doggin and bunny jacker friend here, but could use some mature dog busters to hang out with, refine technique.

Sure thing, 0700. Welcome to Predator Masters!

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME!!!

(Hey guys, a Phantom caller just 60 miles away!!!)

Make yourself right at home, 0700. Anything I can do for you??
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Critr

us-flag1.gif

FLAG DAY - June 14

Thanks all! The Phantom came last night! Didn't go out though, had to get ready for a gunsite class this weekend.

BTW, anyone (Critr Gitr) who wants to come up and use the phantom is welcome, as long as I can go too. Please contact me via email during the week to set up. The maided call is scheduled for the evening of the 29th.

Lasty, anyone who needs a place to lodge during a gunsite course is welcome to stay at my place.

Back