Hound pictures

Thanks guys glad you like them. Here is a old one late 70's anyway. Before you were born Duane???

2agn2ie.jpg

Smart A$$, Depends on how late in the "70's"
As for just bein lucky, "the sun will shine on the dogs hind end, if he turns the right way" HaHa!!!
I might be able to get away late Jan, if things work out right. Give me a call when you get a chance, and we'll talk about it.

Last edited:
Ha ha, I knew that would get you.lol I think it was 78 or 79. Man I got pups older than you. Just messing with you.
Hey I got a pup out of your buddies stuff which goes back to Van Johnson's stuff. He is a pretty nice dog but jsut a pup, we will see next year.
Also got a pup from over in Elko Nev. that goes back to the Dale Lee and Giles Goswick (spelling) stuff real close.
Give me a call and lets bs. All my numbers got erased in my phone. Devin 801-910-1501

Curious to see how they turn out. I'm in "yote mode" right now, had my "littles" on two more cripples fri nite. They are startin to get it, just need some more game under them.
Good thing is, I had them run a crip thru 368 head of fresh weaned calves, and the pups stayed on the crip, and never chased the calves, even when the calves chased the pups, they just circled, until the calves got out of the way, and went right back to the crip.
I guess I'll keep feedin the little potlickers.

Back