AR 15 Case

Originally Posted By: jlortietalk to Mike at DTECH, he's got Galati or Condors that are GREAT!
And he got the Molle cases, I've got the single and and the two rifle drag case. Lots of storage and very tough!

Thanks for the info kevlars on that case from Sportsmanguide! I ordered 1 and got it today.Its a great case and buy for the money!
grin.gif
Fits my R-15 just right
smile.gif

Check Cheaperthandirt.com that is where I got mine and it is a super tough and good looking case. Plenty of pockets and a ton of padding.

blacksheep

Go with a Pelican you will still have it 20 years from now they take a beating and still protect your gun. Get ahold of my buddy Tony he can hook you up Velocityshooter.com

Just a thought about cases...Depending on your general intended use, if you are planning to use it for traveling by air, go with the Pelican and sink the rifle in the pluck out foam padding..

If you just want something you can throw in the car/truck to go hunting, then one of the cheaper hard sides will do you well..

If you want a soft side case, then find one that has the interior tie down straps to protect the rifle from sliding around on the inside...

I made a box to hold my torn down AR so I can carry it into a motel without upsetting the other guests and if anyone asks, I'm taking in an expensive telescope and don't want the temperature change to affect it by leaving it in the car overnight..

GunBoxProjecta001.jpg

Holds two uppers with scopes and a lower, plus room for mags and ammo...

Back