TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....18 calls and Total Silence!

Tony,

I can't believe I missed this post.
eek.gif
This laynard is awesome. I will definately need one of these. Please put me on your list, and when another one comes available send her out. I will send you a PM. Thanks alot.

Will do Mark. I need to hit Gary up for another dozen. I'm sure that'll make his day.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Poor guy ties 240 little nooses with every dozen lanyards I order, let alone all the tedious sewing to make each one. Better him that me. I stick to building calls and killing coyotes.
grin.gif

Thanks...Tony

Tony & Gary...
I rec'd my "Big Man's Lanyard" today!!
This sucker is so cool!!! I can't wait to load it up & go hunting!!
In fact, I'll be "testing" call fittages this evening, so it's ready to go when I am!!
A big thank you to you both!!

Hey Will,

You are more than Welcome! I am proud to have built it for you!

I am so glad that you are happy with your Big Man Stealth Lanyard. You probably never thought you would see those words together - Big Man & Stealth. There is always a first time for everything, and we have made history here! LOL.

After you have it loaded and have had a chance to go hunting, let us know what you think, and if you are in love with it.

Have A Great Day, and Enjoy Your Lanyard.
Gary

i like it tony
that would work great for me in the sash position.
i have a herniated disk in my neck and lanyards irritate it
wish i'd have seen this earlier
i'll get one when i have the money

I had a box waiting for me, when I came home the other day from hunting in TX. Inside are 12 new Stealth Lanyards. 3 are already spoken for, but there is 9 ready to go to their new homes, if anyone is interested.

Thanks...Tony

So hows the Duck/Goose "stealth " lanyards comin? I got my original a few days ago and the first thing I thought was I wish I could fit my duck calls in this puppy. When you do finnaly figure it out I would like to hav first dibs on them. $ not a problem

Sorry guys...been wrapped up.

A good buddy is helping me out on these. He has RFP's out to a couple different companies to build prototypes and pricing on building these for me. My original manufacturer backed out on me and I'm working on getting them built. I've redesigned it with new features that I feel will really add to it.

No word yet on when these will be available again, but I'll keep yall posted.

Thanks...Tony

Back