More Coyote Prints Available!!!

Ursus21

I just received another small shipment of 5 coyote prints today. If anyone wants one it's good to get on them fast as they usually go pretty quick thanks to the fine folks at this site. The size is approximately 18”x12”. The cost of the limited edition, individually signed, and numbered print is $40.00, plus $5.00 shipping to anywhere in the U.S. Also, the original is still available for $650.00 for that one special person that appreciates having the "one and only" original. Please PM for shipping details if anyone is interested in the print or original. Oh and just for the record the print and original really do look even better in real life.
smile.gif

CoyotePrint.jpg

One just got spoken for within minutes of posting. Like I said, they usually go pretty fast here. Four left. Not something one wants to sit on their hands about with so many avid coyote hunters around.
laugh.gif

Sending payment out today Troy....This is an awesome print... I would buy the original but that will cut in on my coyote hunting trips this fall...Thanks....Chad

Back