Bubba’s Grand Finale-10 coyotes in one day! The END.

Quote:
Forgot to mention, Bubba's getting a new hunting buddy. I pick him up in two weeks./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wr.jpg

Look at the face on that little guy. Makes me want another pup.
Mike how loud is the Honda 90 compared to a typical four wheeler. I have been considering buying one for deer hunting but would like to know more about it.

Thanks
Mark

mike- i have noticed that i have been getting more exits this year to. I have been getting some with my 32gr noslers. The new batch I loaded with bullets bought this year are doing it, leftovers from last year don't.

Mike, how did you train your dog hunt coyotes. I have a pup and would like to train her to hunt. But I am having a hard time finding any info.

Man, as usual, good stuff right there! If you could find a camera man that could handle to extreme hunting you do I bet you could make some money on videos!

Excellent story!

I am new to the forum and had never heard about BuBBa and his adventures. So first video i watched, my blood ran cold. I saw a dog comming into the call and thought to myself "Holy %(!!# he's going to shoot a lab!"

Glad it all worked out in the end!

Back