Hound pictures

hvs3mt.jpg

Originally Posted By: sandhillshunterCool pictures! Looks like you have some really great hounds!

Just get lucky now and then

10opi4k.jpg

Becareful, and have fun, I got a few elk hunts to do, one paid Hair tag, then Me,Momma, and Dad, all have Bull tags.
Bobcat training season is open right now, and I haven't had a chance to get out much. Whackin the heck out of yotes though.I might come over and run a lion with ya if I can get away.You got any lion hunts booked? I sure don't need to kill another one, but I like to put my dogs on a few to keep them fresh.The longtails are good trainers.(Besides,I like to see them in a tree).

I will meet you in the west desert of Utah and we can get some bobs. I will set up a wall tent and we can do a few days if you want?

Here is one of my favorites. But I have to set it up and you might have to click on it to enlarge it to see it.We were bobcat hunting and my little female, that was a year old at the time, started and treed a bobcat. In the picture she is standing on some brush and the tree and the bobcat is in the tree above. Hope it works for ya it is a good one.

jr8ks2.jpg

Devin69, It is a beautiful picture, it almost doesn't look real. Sorry but it won't enlarge. Man, I would make large prints and sell that one, it is unreal. I'm not a houndsman but I love that.

Ya she was about 8 feet up on top of that oak brush. I had a 8x10 made and framed and hanging on my wall. Kind of hard to see but there is a black spot just below her and that is her mother.

Back