Bear in Brown County, OHIO

Smokin250

Anyone see the news last night where another bear was spotted. This time in brown county on a game camera. My good friend knows the guy whose property it is, apparently used to be good buddies with him. Hope i get to see a glimps of this brute.

maybe there swimming the river been two spotted just south of they pond here in gods country one by my dad while cutting hay few weeks back. i thought he was off his meds till i saw the tracks where it crossed the creek about 100yds from our redneck skyscraper. wish my phone had took better pics tracks were huge.

Quote:Why is this bear significant?
4949, Bear sightings are kinda rare in these areas. So it's a big deal when the happen this frequent. We don't really have any "native" bears here so they are wondering here from other states. Most of us have never seen a bear. I know I haven't.

That explains it. I am kind of surprised, I figured a state like Ohio would have a fair sized bear population.
I guess I figured wrong...

Sorry i didn't get back to this. I couldn't find a link for this. And liuke dusty said, this is big deal around here. I have never seen a bear in the wild that i can remember...maybe once when i was in ELY, MN

Back