Kenyan-born Obama Interesting...........

Originally Posted By: metalmangeler It is interesting that Obama's lawyers don't seem to use the same arguments that RR uses rather they by trying to keep it out of court, by saying that the court has no jurisdiction that the challenge has no standing etc. make the case that the COLB is really not adequate.
You might see arguments like the ones I have pointed out if a case ever gets past the issues of standing and/or jurisdiction. There’s no point going any further with a case if there are issues with standing and jurisdiction. The fact that none of the cases have made it past this point has no bearing on the value of any of the other evidence. Standing is just the first hurdle of many and none of these cases has made it past there yet. Now a question for you. If the birthers have such a strong case why hasn’t a competent lawyer come forward to present it?

Originally Posted By: mspingyRimrunner and HB 71 ought to think about getting together.

It probably would result in a real steamy love affair.

You have some really strange fantasy’s there Mspingy. Maybe you should talk to someone.

Quote: You have some really strange fantasy’s there Mspingy. Maybe you should talk to someone.

Not necessary Rim. It's just that I noticed that most men who voted for obama are homo's.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Quite a bit of anger and hysteria coming from the right these days.

Somewhat accurate but it will take 20 years to even get close to what the lefty/communists have spewed for the last 8 years. Maybe longer since they haven't stopped yet.

Originally Posted By: mspingy Quote: You have some really strange fantasy’s there Mspingy. Maybe you should talk to someone.

Not necessary Rim. It's just that I noticed that most men who voted for obama are homo's.

Your name of Rimrunner does go very far in canceling our fears concerning your "lifestyle".
you just keep getting stranger there.

Originally Posted By: mspingy Quote: You have some really strange fantasy’s there Mspingy. Maybe you should talk to someone.

Your name of Rimrunner does go very far in canceling our fears concerning your "lifestyle".

Huh?

OK, putting aside the obvious name-calling TOS violation here, your math doesn't seem to hold up MS. Homos are only about 1% of the population and there is therefore no way that "most" of the men who voted for Obama could be homos. Wrong, yes, but homos? Nah. Almost all American black men voted for Obama and there is no way they are nearly all homos, lol!

We can win the big, liberty-gobbling government vs small, limited government debate without resorting to calling good guys like Rimmy, with whom we might disagree about this topic, names...ya'know?

Rim Runner, I certainly do not know how strong the case may be, but trying to keep so many records secret does not help me to have confidence that there is nothing to hide. Most any parent is interested in what the kids don't want them to see this does not decrease by them working over time to hide things. Obama is smart and he knows this so why would he not make birthers all look stupid by proving them wrong?
One of the things that I wonder about is that the lawyers state that since he is now President that even if he is found to not qualify it won't change things. They state that the court is not the place where we can check into this, but it appears to me that there is not another realistic authority to check into it, seems like it might even be the checks and balances that are supposed to even out our Govt.

I have to admit that similar hysteria prevailed on the liberal political boards when Bush was president. All sorts of hazy, bizarre rumors circulated. A large segment of the left convinced themselves that Bush was intent on creating a dictatorship.

Quote:One of the things that I wonder about is that the lawyers state that since he is now President that even if he is found to not qualify it won't change things. They state that the court is not the place where we can check into this, but it appears to me that there is not another realistic authority to check into it, seems like it might even be the checks and balances that are supposed to even out our Govt.
I’m no expert on that question but I’ve seen some people say that the authority is in congress and their only recourse is impeachment.
Quote:Obama is smart and he knows this so why would he not make birthers all look stupid by proving them wrong?
I don’t have any inside information on that. If I were in a similar situation and had people making the same claims about me I would also post a scan of the COLB. Now if I knew the COLB was genuine and these people instantly proclaimed the document a fake or meaningless, I would just sit back and let them continue to make themselves look stupid. This whole issue is a meaningless sideshow and my main interest is entertainment. There is one problem with my example here. If I were elected my first act would be to appoint the Dallas Cheerleaders White House interns. The rest of my time would be take up with trying to keep my job.

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerQuote:One of the things that I wonder about is that the lawyers state that since he is now President that even if he is found to not qualify it won't change things. They state that the court is not the place where we can check into this, but it appears to me that there is not another realistic authority to check into it, seems like it might even be the checks and balances that are supposed to even out our Govt.
I’m no expert on that question but I’ve seen some people say that the authority is in congress and their only recourse is impeachment.
Quote:Obama is smart and he knows this so why would he not make birthers all look stupid by proving them wrong?
I don’t have any inside information on that. If I were in a similar situation and had people making the same claims about me I would also post a scan of the COLB. Now if I knew the COLB was genuine and these people instantly proclaimed the document a fake or meaningless, I would just sit back and let them continue to make themselves look stupid. This whole issue is a meaningless sideshow and my main interest is entertainment. There is one problem with my example here. If I were elected my first act would be to appoint the Dallas Cheerleaders White House interns. The rest of my time would be take up with trying to keep my job.

Not really interested in what you would do or why. More interested in why he won't come clean with his BC and college records, really only one logical answer is that they are tainted or incriminating.

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitMore interested in why he won't come clean with his BC and college records,
Why do you say he hasn’t come clean with his BC? He posted a scan on his web site and he showed it to factcheck. You have applied spin and misinformation to try to deny these facts but your denial has fallen short. You haven’t proved how it could have been done let alone prove that it was done. As far as his college records what do they have to do with his NBC status? This is nothing more that a fishing expedition that some have tried to portray as a question of eligibility and some people wonder why the majority of the public is not buying into this circus.

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: jumprightinitMore interested in why he won't come clean with his BC and college records,
Why do you say he hasn’t come clean with his BC? He posted a scan on his web site and he showed it to factcheck. You have applied spin and misinformation to try to deny these facts but your denial has fallen short. You haven’t proved how it could have been done let alone prove that it was done. As far as his college records what do they have to do with his NBC status? This is nothing more that a fishing expedition that some have tried to portray as a question of eligibility and some people wonder why the majority of the public is not buying into this circus.

Obama posted a scan of a computer-generated document which was created decades after his birth. He refuses to reveal the original 1961 document. Sarah Palin showed hers. So did John McCain and every other presidential candidate in recent memory, Democrat or Republican. Yet, somehow, the guy with the dirtbag family past and the foreigner father, the one whose paternal grandmother is on tape saying he was born in Kenya, somehow doesn't want to show an original long-form 1961 bc with the doctor's name, hospital and all the other details a real bc contains. Hmmm...

Curious.

Who did McCain show his BC to? And the tape of the step-grandmother has been edited. Read the full transcripts supplied by the bishop that did the interview then ask yourself why the one version has been cut short. BTW when is Sarah going to keep her promise to show her medical records?

Quote:every other presidential candidate in recent memory, Democrat or Republican.
That’s an interesting claim. Can you back it up? Were they asked to make their Birth Certificates Public?

Quote:Yet, somehow, the guy with the dirtbag family past and the foreigner father,
I thought that this is America were people are judged by their own merit not who their family was.

This is a funny issue. Republicans will always be able to claim that Barack was never legally president. Many democrats feel that George Bush actually lost the vote count in Florida in 2000. The citizenship issue was raised way back during the democratic primaries. Do the Birthers believe that at some point Obama will be found to be ineligible for the position? Do they dream of the day when he will be stripped of the office and Joe Biden will assume the Presidency?

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Do they dream of the day when he will be stripped of the office and Joe Biden will assume the Presidency? To be fair there are a lot of birthers that are Hillary supporters. Some even think that Biden will also be ineligible and the office will go to Hillary by default.
crazy.gif

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerWho did McCain show his BC to? And the tape of the step-grandmother has been edited. Read the full transcripts supplied by the bishop that did the interview then ask yourself why the one version has been cut short. BTW when is Sarah going to keep her promise to show her medical records?

Me! He showed it to me, Rimmy, lol:

McCain_Certificate_1_1936x2.jpg

As to Sarah's medical records, her phsyscian, Dr. Cathy Baldwin-Johnson, wrote "Governor Palin is in excellent health and has no known health problems that would interfere with her ability to carry out the duties and obligation of vice president of the United States of America." I'm still waiting for Bill Clinton's doctor to comment on his health.

Back