Kenyan-born Obama Interesting...........

There's no misprint.The newspaper,The East Africa Standard knows full well that their boy was born there.In 04 there were no birthers knocking on the door,so the truth was never in question.But you're right larr, the dems and our trolls will say it was a misprint.

No Wonderment here at all.... What I wonder about is why our elected Representatives and Senators are rolling over about the fact....and not demanding full disclosure...

They will wait til he does something even THEY can't live with before they act.
whistle.gif

On a whim I checked snopes,every way I could think of to phrase it and get a hit.Nada.Bet they find a way to negate it now though as this will spread quickly.

Wow that’s some really solid and well documented proof. BTW this is a little off topic but I have this bridge that I need to sell. I’ll bet if guys pooled all your cash I could make you a deal. Sorry I can’t take checks.

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerWow that’s some really solid and well documented proof. BTW this is a little off topic but I have this bridge that I need to sell. I’ll bet if guys pooled all your cash I could make you a deal. Sorry I can’t take checks.

Solid and documented proof is all we are looking for RR.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Goodness gracious...They have produced the smoking gun...talk about ridiculous lawsuits putting stress on the legal system.

Don't you think that O's spending of over a million dollars to hide his past in the court system is a 'little stress'?

I've also been checking,,,
Quote:On a whim I checked snopes,every way I could think of to phrase it and get a hit.
and after several different potential searches, which all came up negative, I sent the information to them for checking...

Just to see if they tried to 'spin' it or actually acknowledged it as valid...

They (Snopes) did send me an acknowledgment of receiving my inquiry...

It is interesting that Obama's lawyers don't seem to use the same arguments that RR uses rather they by trying to keep it out of court, by saying that the court has no jurisdiction that the challenge has no standing etc. make the case that the COLB is really not adequate.

Originally Posted By: mspingyRimrunner and HB 71 ought to think about getting together.

It probably would result in a real steamy love affair.

Shame on you Comrade
The love affair can not be between two subjects, it has to be between subjects and his holiness , " The One ".
The steam you see is that of a heard of sheep, in the dead of winter, being led to their slaughter , whispering ,
O-Baaaama O- Baaaama. For they know, through their sacrifice , we may all know the glorious future he holds in store for us. We should applaud the Obamaites ,join the herd and enjoy our fates, and that of our children.
For those who can't, report to your nearest re-education center. That would be your local chapter of the DNC.They will instruct you how to dig a pit, position yourself in such a manner , that when shot, you fall correctly in to your final resting place.

Back