Chronographs

Chrony F1 here. Cheapest one they make. I figure its less to replace when I eventually shoot it. Mine cost me $70 and it works everytime I needed it. From pellets to arrows to slow heavy bullets to some real hot ones.

Pact XP Professional, works well for me. I like the built in printer and very large skyscreens. I have the IR skyscreens so I can also use the unit indoors or when lighting it poor.

Originally Posted By: Chapped Lipsoehler 2 screen /no printer model...bought in late 80's or '90....dang thing won't break so i can upgrade!

Not sure what you think an upgrade would be???
When I heard Oehler was quitting the 35P I had to have one and was fortunate enough to get one before they were all bought up.
Every year at the SHOT show I beg Ken Oehler to make the 35P again, he never says yes he never says no

Originally Posted By: Chapped Lipsoehler 2 screen /no printer model...bought in late 80's or '90....dang thing won't break so i can upgrade! There's a member that shoots a bow that can help ya out with that problem.
smile.gif

Ozzy...(grin'n)...i've got that dvd!
Diesel demon...when i bought my model 35 you cud later upgrade it to the proof channel (#3screen) & add a printer...never needed either so mine is still a 35...if it ever dies,i'd look real hard at their "lab" model - the one that gives ya pressure or maybe maybe another manuf.

Last edited:
Back