For Tank the Coyote fans.

Jay Nistetter

Another Tank the Coyote video short.
The story is about Todd Woodall and Jeff Thomason of Predator Pursuit and a friend who shot 34 coyotes and a bobcat during a single night.

The Night It Rained Coyote

34andacat.jpg

They Always Stop.
They Always Do,

Jay,
I watched that one on your web site the other day. I watched them all!
laugh.gif

It's a good one for sure.
Keep 'em coming!!
Mark

Jeff,
I know I told you and Todd that I would let you see the finished video before it went live... but as you can see I deviated from the game plan. If there are any errors to the story, let me know and I'll have my people take care of it.

FYI, those few seconds of video at the very end with the tool box slamming down? That took over 4 hours to create. It was after midnight before I opened a beer to celebrate.

That was a cool video, and 34 in a night is something special.

Funny video and congrats guys on one [beeep] of a night.

Ol' Tank lays it on, don't he?
laugh.gif

Jay, you need to get Tank a WeenoCollar so that he doesn't come into an unsuspecting stand and get hurt. We need to keep him around.
wink.gif

I think we used the FoxPro all night that night. They were pretty much swarming us all night. Usually we start out with a mouth call for the first few minutes, then switch to the Snow Crow Pro. But they were coming hard to the Electronic, so that is what we stuck with. The real bummer is that we didnt get started until 930 or 10:00 that night. If we would have started around 7, I believe we could have broke the 40 mark. Probably will never see another night like that again, but I sure hope we do!
grin.gif

Back