White House Ball

jumprightinit

Miss Laura and George yet?

WhiteHouseBall.jpg

Gonna ride the train to johannesburg, with all our azz hanging out the window, gonna be a big party!
smile.gif

I thought it looked like they were leading the P T Barnum Circus parade....

WhiteHouseBall.jpg

Celebrating the old saying, "There is a Sucker born every minute."

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71That picture is a real knee slapper. Let's dress the black couple up as a pimp and a ho. Original and clever.

Were the endless photos of Bush depicted as Hitler, Satan, an ape, etc. more to your liking? More respectful of the office I suppose....

I also like your attempt at playing the race card.

You want to know why the people on this forum like to post this type of material?

IT IS BECAUSE OBAMA IS EVIL!

WE DREAM OF THE DAY THIS WICKED MONSTER IS OUT OF OFFICE AND UNABLE TO HARM OUR FAMILIES!

Last edited:
To photoshop Bush dressed as a Nazi isn't perpetuating a racist stereotype. Playing the race card is entirely ineffectual when used against actual racist.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71To photoshop Bush dressed as a Nazi isn't perpetuating a racist stereotype. Playing the race card is entirely ineffectual when used against actual racist.

So you think there are no 'white' pimps? Besides O is half white so being pimped out could go either way. Everyone who pokes fun or disagrees with O is a racist , right? If you want to be an appologist and or defender of someone, find someone worthy.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71To photoshop Bush dressed as a Nazi isn't perpetuating a racist stereotype. Playing the race card is entirely ineffectual when used against actual racist.
stupid01.gif

Memo: To all Liberals/Communists

Subject: Questions concerning our lord and saviour Barak Obama

When presented with any question that cannot immediately be shouted down with "Bush Lied, Peope Died" or "It's Bush's fault", promptly play the race card and assert your position of moral superiority and the fact the questioner is obviously a racist. At no time explain your assertions any further. Never give any back-up to your position. Ambiguity, cowardism, and name-calling are key to you argument! If you are ever in danger of being backed into a corner, say nothing and wait for orders on the Nightly World News.

Your Comrade and Commander,

Mr. Nancy Pelsoi

Nancy Pelosi is busy actually making laws. Unlike Rush, Beck, Hannity and assorted other blowhards, She actually has the power and votes to create law. Must suck to be a powerless critic.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Nancy Pelosi is busy actually making laws. Unlike Rush, Beck, Hannity and assorted other blowhards, She actually has the power and votes to create law. Must suck to be a powerless critic.

That's one of the problems I have. I'm about tired of useless politicians making laws that we really don't need. We have hundreds of thousands of laws, rules, and regulations already. Surely there's one to cover nearly every situation that can occur. Rather than interviewing baseball players, working on some stupid health care bill, or calling the CIA liars (all the stuff you call making law), I'd like to see our senators and representatives in a Constitutional Law class for a full year. I doubt that most of those knuckleheads have even read the Constitution, let alone have an inkling of what it means.

Originally Posted By: HunterBear71Nancy Pelosi is busy actually making laws. Unlike Rush, Beck, Hannity and assorted other blowhards, She actually has the power and votes to create law. Must suck to be a powerless critic.

Yep, she sure is trying to make laws...very unpopular laws with the citizens of the US, but who are we to complain, we are just powerless critics.

You must have a pretty warped view of a representative government. These communists that you worship work for the people of the USA...we are not powerless critics, we are their bosses.

But I suppose you'll just call me a racist and change the subject.

How is it that our president sought to use his political influence to sway the organization that is in charge of what is supposed to be a non-political gathering of athletes? I was glad to see that they rejected his attempt to bully them.

Originally Posted By: youngdon How is it that our president sought to use his political influence to sway the organization that is in charge of what is supposed to be a non-political gathering of athletes? I was glad to see that they rejected his attempt to bully them.

Who, the IOC, there a bunch of racists! LOL

Hunterbear,
I would charge that you and I are closer to powerless critics than Hannity, Rush, or Beck. They have a large base that listen to them every day. Why do you think the big, liberal news papers are failing? People don't want to read their form of "news" anymore. However, I am not totally powerless because I tell my elected officials what I think and also do my best to influence those around me to a more conservative way of thinking.

If you believe that Pelosi and the bunch up in Washington right now are on the right path you are lost. I don't think more than 2% of the elected officials in D.C. right not deserve another term in office. I don't care what side of the aisle they sit upon.

Last edited:
Back