t/c encore or encore pro hunter??

They both use the same frame and the barrels are made on the same tooling. The answer is whether you want barrel flutes (pro hunter) or a smooth round barrel (encore).

What caliber are you wanting??

Hoggy

Originally Posted By: Wa_Coyote_HunterI am thinking 7mm mag, also a 223 barrel, for coyote, and a 25-06.

Here locally they have the 7mm Mag SS Fluted barrel Encore Pro Hunter for 499.00 BRAND NEW!!

Juan

I picked up two today SS receivers, but they are called Endevers- have slick lines on the sides verses the sloped design. Not sure I like the Endever design- but they belong to my girls now. I plan to shop for a blue one- perhaps as Juan stated- I think Academy has them on sale. Just a weight difference- but the PH barrels are longer and fluted so it break about the same. I ordered 26 inch 220 Swift barrels, will get 257 Roberts (26) barrels made next. Then go light 22 Hornets (24). Enjoy which ever you get- I will sight in these this weekend and boy do they look fun! Stay center. JHG

Pretty much the only difference between the 2 are the Prohunter already has a Limbsaver on it and the hammer can swing left or right to move from under the scope. I had to get my own Limbsaver for my Encore and I had to add a hammer spur, which I perfer over the Prohunters swing hammer.

t/c223encore.

Other than the swing away hammer spur, the only differences are the fluting and the barrel length, most of them are 26" I believe. Both are good guns. I have 5 barrels for my Encore and I love mine.

blacksheep

Back