Have these two left

Dasher

We have two pups left if you know anyone that still needs one
grin.gif
. They are both fine lookers and we hope they find good homes. One is a male and one is female. The male was spoken for but, as of tonight is now again available. Top two photos are the female and the bottom two the male. $300 each. Either one is a great pup. thanks, D

Also listed in classifieds.

Don't worry Filmit, this male only looks like yours.
laugh.gif

coons2009005.jpg

coons2009004.jpg

coons2009002.jpg

coons2009006.jpg

Last edited:
Dasher,

I showed Spud off today and you may have one of those last two leaving soon. Dave G. from Cheyenne may be calling you. Good Luck!

John

Have PM member coming fom Utah tommorrw night to pick pup up. Could ask him to bring one back to Utah for someone.
smile.gif

These really are great dogs, but be advised..
First they'll steal your heart and then your favorite chair...
I'm probably a little biased right now, but I gotta tell ya,,, this might be the smartest pup I've ever been around.
I almost wish I'd of grabbed that other female when I was down there last week..
You and your boys should be very proud of these dogs..
Charlie
noname166.jpg

Oh trust me,,, she has her own chain-link kennel here too but my dogs are the only family I have so I let em come and go where they please most of the time..
I've found that spending as much time with your mutt as possible really helps when it comes time for discipline. I think you saw that my Shorthairs are a pretty good example of that..
My Bluetick's another story but he's ancient.
grin.gif

Good luck finding a home for those last two pups..
Charlie

Made it back with the pup last night at about 3am. Spent another hour letting her get used to the place and our other pup. The first thing I did when I got home was put him on my daughters bed. I don't think I've ever seen her wake up so happy. The whole family is in love with this dog. I was impressed at how well those pups tangled with your terrier. They've definitely got heart. We're sticking with the name Deke because I plan on using them for coyotes mostly.

It was a pleasure meeting you Evan and your kids as well.

Rob, Glad to have met you also. Hope Deke works great for you. He's really impressed us as a pup, sure hope he grows up to be a good one.

Glad you made it home alright. Don't think I could have stayed awake that long. Let us know what you think of him from time to time and how the two pups do together.

Thanks again

Last edited:
Back