TT - Open Reed Protectors - Now Available (Introductory Price)

TonyTebbe

As promised with the TT Stealth Lanyard, the open reed protectors are now available. Gary did a knockout job on them. No more reed clicking when walking to and/or calling on stand. These hold your reed safely and quietly. They attach to the call and will work with any lanyard or no lanyard at all.

They are in stock and ready.

IMG_3474.jpg

IMG_3473.jpg

IMG_3472.jpg

Pack of 5 Open Reed Protectors
Introductory Price: $4 + $2 shipping

Don't forget, these are the perfect compliment to the TT Stealth Lanyard. The only lanyard that will hold 18 Calls, a howler, and an electronic remote in COMPLETE SILENCE!

Primmer.jpg

Thanks...Tony

Great idea Tony. Hope they sell well for you. Personally im not a big fan of open reed calls and only own two or I would be happy to be your first buyer. But ill tell you what if you give me your paypal info ill buy a pack and you can just donate them to Octobers Hunter of the Month prize pack for me. Thanks Josh

Josh, actually I have a PM from another member, buying 2 packs as my first customer.
smile.gif

Not a big fan of open reeds???? What two do you own?

Now...what you have to offer is really, really cool. My paypal account is Tony@PredatorUniversity.com. If you do so, I'll send them reed protectors to Cody to send with the Oct HOM prize. Very cool of you my friend. An act of kindness that should be rewarded. Send me your mailing address again and I'll hook you up with something to make you a fan of open reeds.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Thanks...

Tony

The two I own are the black howler you gave me and a camo rabbit distress from tjones. I just had to have the camo one bc it was camo. Redneck thinking at its finest. Gotta own it bc its camo. My wife thinks im crazy but camo makes everything better. Paypal and pm on the way. Thanks Josh

Thanks for the support guys. I have a few sets of the reed protectors left. I've been using these the past week or so and am really pleased on how they keep my calls quiet. I can now throw my lanyard on the dash of my vehicle or 4wheeler and not worry about bending or loosing a reed.

Give me a holler if you want to try them out.

Thanks...Tony

Back