those of you with a nikon coyote special

You shoulda just got a Luppy !
Ok I'll set back and take some shrapnal now LOL..
Infact I better APOLIGIZE now , soooo I'm sorry for saying that ! (not really).

I have one but I can't say I like better than my FFIIs. I really don't think it's the ultimate calling scope at all. It is nice but I have better and have seen better. HAPPY HUNTING

Can someone give me the reticle subtension for the coyote special?

I need a new scope for the .223. I am torn between moving a 3-9 monarch bdc off of a deer rifle and replacing that scope with a bushnell doa 600, or just buying a coyote special for the .223.

Yeah I got one and yes the ARD is kinda hard to screw on. On mine I believe its because it is a very fine thread and has to be perfectly square before you start to screw it on. I like the scope, my wife loves it. She says its the easiest scope she has ever used to get on target. Its not the best thing since sliced bread, nor all that new of an ideal. All in all I like it for hunting and when you get used to it punching paper ain't that hard. Good scope and I'm glad I bought it.

Mine was defective and would not thread in so I called the manufacturer and they sent another one and it worked perfectly.

Mine threads on but it is a little tough. I think as pointed out above it is a very fine thread and it just has to bee squared up perfectly.
I love my Nikon Coyote scope. I wish Nikon would put the coyote reticle on just the matte black scope.

so do you guys like the scope then? im thinking of getting on and putting it on a savage predator 22-250, should i not waste my money?

Does anyone have one on a .204? What grn bullet woks best with the bdc, 32 or 40? Is the scope power setting sensitive where say you sight it in on 6 power @ 100 yards then turn it up to 14 to take a shot at a pd @ 300 an throws the bdc off? I have one but haven't mounted it yet an was just looking for some insight. Thanks

Back