who shoots a RRA Predator Pursuit?

I bought one three years ago. It will shoot under an inch with any ammo. I did have to put riser on the flat top to get the scope up high enough for me to see through. I put a 3.5 - 10 leopold on it. My only complaint is that it is a little to heavy for long hikes. I use mine for calling coyotes. That 20 round mag is sure handy when 3 or more coyotes decide to show up at the same time. Mine did have just a little bit of play between the upper and lower but I used a rubber bushing to improve that.

Originally Posted By: skolYou do know that a sponsor here (Txyote) is selling PP for about $200 less than shown on RRA website!

Ya I know, but I need to feed the local economy here in Oregon to, I got a good deal so aint complaining.And I do not have to worry about it getting lost In transit as I get to pick it up from the shop.

Thanks for the heads up.

DAB

Originally Posted By: DABOriginally Posted By: skolYou do know that a sponsor here (Txyote) is selling PP for about $200 less than shown on RRA website!

Ya I know, but I need to feed the local economy here in Oregon to, I got a good deal so aint complaining.And I do not have to worry about it getting lost In transit as I get to pick it up from the shop.

Thanks for the heads up.

DAB

I got mine from Txyote. Can't say anything but great about transaction. He was within $20 of the cheapest I could find anywhere on the net & he had them in stock. I called & had mine here in NC in two days. Great to deal with

I have an A4 Varminter in 20" basicly the same gun just predator is 1# lighter due to a different barrell. Shure is a tack diver and you will be glad you purchased it. Mine loves 50 gr Vmax

jackh, look in the Sponsers Specials forum and he has his inventory list posted there. You can contact him right through there.

Back