LAKE OF WOODS DEER HUNT AND WOLF

koyhunter

I am going on a bow hunt for deer just north of rainey river area [NESTOR FALLS].........at end of september...supposed to be loaded with wolves also because of the deer population.......will make a stab at that also,,,after I get my buck...........any info would be appreciated,,,,,,,,,,,,

I just talked to a local........he saw a wolf walk across the parking lot.............will keep you all postrd on this adventure////////I am looking more forward to it than my annual bear hunt on labour day

Last edited:
Well I am here.............not much deer sign.......I talked to an outfitter he said the wolves did lots of damage......I brought my pm-4 and set up last night,,,,,before I started to call I heard a pack 5-6 wolves about 1500 yards down the hydro cut.......I set up on rocky ridge and called for 30 minutes,if any thing the woves went futher away,,I could hear them in the distance
Don,t know what my game plan is now,,,,,,,I found some deer bones when walking back to my truck,they definitely have a problem here

Back