Tea party 9-12-09 1.5 - 2 million shgowed up !!

Originally Posted By: jumprightinitI read where thousands showed up, looks like they undercounted by a lot.

Ya , they say thousands and tens of thousands . I told my wife there was NO way they would report the truth on the numbers . you look at photos from the air you know darn well there was more like a million + .

They said 75,000 on our news so calculating they were about 10% right at our tea partys on the nimbes. That would be 750.000. I wish I could been there!! FOr every person there . There is 5 atleast that just couldn't make it but wanted too.

Originally Posted By: Gander D. Bander FOr every person there . There is 5 atleast that just couldn't make it but wanted too.

I bet its WAY WAY more than 5 for each !!

Is is just me or is the MSM--other than Fox News--totally MIA on this story?! Man, these MSM libs are worse than Pravda back in the 'good old days'...

Remember the puffed up numbers for Rosie's anti-gun "Million Mom march" and Farrakhan's "Million Man March"--neither of which attracted a fraction of their million attendees? Remember all the MSM's cutaways to live remote, on-the-scene shots, etc.?

One of my degrees is in Journalism, man, I'm embarrassed...

The mojo in journalism today isn't with the MSM, it is with bloggers and right wing kids like the two who just made the film exposing ACORN. They are the real journalistic talent of our era, not the little brownnoser libtards who go to work at The New York Times and the Washington Post.

912-TeaParty-DC-18.jpg

Originally Posted By: Stu Farish
912-TeaParty-DC-18.jpg

No American soldiers in Bagdad either. Thats a funny picture, just like his reply about the Birth Certificate.

According to the Libs & Gibb's those people are not "mainstream" Americans.

Gee dismissed again folks! What is it going to take a cynderblock dropped on their foot to get their attention?

T2G

Back