TT Stealth Lanyard intro.....18 calls and Total Silence!

Look what showed up at my door! The first dozen lanyards are ready and will be shipped out this week. The next dozen are being built. Gary did a knockout job on these.

IMG_3305.jpg

IMG_3304.jpg

I'm shipping them in sold order, so if you jumped on these early, expect one at your door in a few days.

Thanks for all the support guys. Hope these lanyards will help you out.

Tony

Man it's hard waiting but the wait will be well worth it. I've been working on getting some more calls to fill that thing.

Glad to see the first batch arrived. Sad that im slow on ordering and will have to wait another week or so to get mine but im sure it will be well worth the wait. Josh

Wow. Those things look great! I know Gary puts a lot of care into them. Even though they look production, each and every one is carefully put together one at a time by Gary.

Tony, I think you guys are on to something here, but I think I'm gonna have to steal your manufacturer to go callin' tomorrow.:)

That looks awesome Tony!Put me down for one,I'll have a check in the mail tomorrow! Now I'll have to buy some more calls!!!

Jim

Thanks Jim, will do.

I got the next dozen in from Gary and will get them out to all who ordered one. I should have 1 left from that batch available.

Also, for Will (canislatrans54), we custom designed an "Big Man Lanyard" with adjustable straps.

bigman.jpg

The "Big Man Stealth Lanyard" is available for $32 plus shipping

Thanks for all the support guys.

Tony

Got mine today, probably been there in the mailbox for a few days, been busy. Also got the howler, I am liking that new toneboard, smooth as a baby yotes butt.
laugh.gif
Now I just have to fill this lanyard, this setup is nice, thanks.

Glad the lanyards are making it there safe guys. We purposely made the elastic loops a bit tight, with expectation that they will relax a bit over time. Mine has been holding calls quietly since day one, through rain, heat, etc... I think this design is going to be the cat's meow.

Tony

It finally came today
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
. When they say well built they mean it. It is very comfortable too. Now I just have to wait till pay day to work on filling this thing up.

Yeah I got mine today to. Looks great and best of quality just one problem. I put every call I own on it and the [beeep] thing still looks naked. Guess Ill have to be nice to the wife and work on doing something about that. Thanks for a great product at an amazing price!!! Thanks Josh

Originally Posted By: TonyTebbeThanks Jim, will do.

I got the next dozen in from Gary and will get them out to all who ordered one. I should have 1 left from that batch available.

Also, for Will (canislatrans54), we custom designed an "Big Man Lanyard" with adjustable straps.

bigman.jpg

The "Big Man Stealth Lanyard" is available for $32 plus shipping

Thanks for all the support guys.

Tony

It's been a few days since I checked this thread... WOW!!!!!!
shocked.gif

A "BIG" (pun intended) Thank You to both Gary & Tony for the new Big Man revamp!
whistle.gif
smile.gif

I can't wait to receive mine!!
cool.gif
cool.gif
(Tony, let me know if I owe ya more $$, OK?)
blush.gif

Quote:It's been a few days since I checked this thread... WOW!!!!!!
A "BIG" (pun intended) Thank You to both Gary & Tony for the new Big Man revamp!
I can't wait to receive mine!!

canislatrans54

You are welcome! I am glad to help out a big brother if I can. You see I am a big guy also! 5'-9' now 275, I was a few years ago at 380 and had a heart attack. So I know the problem with being big. You can find nothing that will fit, and I would have given my grandmother for someone to help me with big clothes and accessories. But I am now 105 pounds lighter and feel good. I hope that you enjoy your custom lanyard, and are able to take a bunch of dawgs with it around your neck.

And to all of the other brothers, Thank You for all your good compliments about the quality of the TT Stealth Lanyard (I have to give credit where it is due on the name. Tony called and spoke to my ProStaffer Brendan LoCicero, Tony asked him to help him name the lanyard, well Brendan gave him a few names, and one was the Stealth Lanyard!) Thank You Brendan!

I appreciate all the comments, approvals, and field reports, they are very important to me. I pour my blood , sweat, and tears into each product that I sew with my own hands. I enjoy the satisfaction of your approval, satisfaction, and enjoyment of the products you purchase from us.

I hope you all will be using your Stealth Lanyard for many years to come (but don't let that stop you from ordering more of them), and pass it onto your next of kin for them to enjoy.

I forgot to mention! I am very proud to be working with Tony Tebbe. He is a fine young man, and one heck of an entrepreneur. Tony's credentials speak for themselves. I appreciate him asking me to work with him on his projects. I am honored! Thank You Tony!

Thank You alL.
Gary

Last edited:
Gary, you are so right about finding things to fit. While difficult I'm sure, it wouldn't be near as hard to do if I was 6'6" & 300#.
But, being 5'9" & currently about 335#-340#...and looking like I'm giving birth to twin watermelons for the past several years...well, you obviously understand.LOL
What's really bad is, my mind still tells me I'm 20 & still only weigh the 160# I did back then.LOL

{{{If ya have any secrets on losing those pounds, don't hesitate to send me a private message. Nothing I've tried in the past couple years has worked.}}}

Will, No need to send extra money. I took the extra cost out of my commission on it. You've been a heck of a friend and it is well worth it to know you'll be wearing it.

Now that you guys have your hands on your new Stealth Lanyards, you know EXACTLY why I chose Gary to build these for me. His craftsmanship is second to none.

PS. Open reed protectors are in the works and should be ready soon. Very reasonably priced and will work on all calls and/or lanyards.

PSS. Duck/Goose version of the Stealth Lanyard is also in the works.

Thanks all...Tony

Tony,

I will be sending you a sample of the reed protectors on monday, ofor your approval, if you ok them, I will send a batch of them for distribution.

The reed protectors will come in packs of 5 for $4.00.

Tony will let you all know when he has them in his hands.

Thank You
Gary

Back