Shocker! Judge orders trial on eligibility issue

It will be interesting where this goes. Let's see...if he is not legally the president then all his actions are null and void. That means the stimulus money was given out illegally and everyone is going to have to give it back. LOL LOL LOL

Originally Posted By: greg223It will be interesting where this goes. Let's see...if he is not legally the president then all his actions are null and void. That means the stimulus money was given out illegally and everyone is going to have to give it back. LOL LOL LOL I think you're wrong on that one. Look up the "de facto officer doctrine"

I've asked elsewhere, got no real answers.

Just for grins, unplug your emotions and have an intellectual exercise, what if:

What if it were actually proven that he was born in knya & thus not able to be prez. Then what?

I mean, what's the correct progression? He won an election he was not eligible to run for. So is Biden automatically out & the succession starts, putting pelosi in office?

Or does slow joe biden ascend & become prez?

Or does he or pelosi take it on an interim basis until a sepcial election is held?

It's never happened here before, I don't know what the correct procedure would be.

Since he has been confirmed by the EC and Congress, the only way to be removed from office is thru impeachment or resignation. If that were to happen Biden would take office and appoint a new VP.

Quote:Since he has been confirmed by the EC and Congress, the only way to be removed from office is thru impeachment or resignation.

Not true.

Quote: If that were to happen Biden would take office and appoint a new VP.

True.

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishI've asked elsewhere, got no real answers.

Just for grins, unplug your emotions and have an intellectual exercise, what if:

What if it were actually proven that he was born in knya & thus not able to be prez. Then what?

I mean, what's the correct progression? He won an election he was not eligible to run for. So is Biden automatically out & the succession starts, putting pelosi in office?

Or does slow joe biden ascend & become prez?

Or does he or pelosi take it on an interim basis until a sepcial election is held?

It's never happened here before, I don't know what the correct procedure would be.

The first course of action would be to prosecute the Oposter-after waterboarding of course.

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerSince he has been confirmed by the EC and Congress, the only way to be removed from office is thru impeachment or resignation. If that were to happen Biden would take office and appoint a new VP.

Thru?????? Are the "o" and the "gh" really that difficult to type? I believe that you are correct, though. There would be an immediate impeachment, and Biden would take over for the interim. I would like to believe, however, that the Court would quickly deem a special election necessary.

well, fundamentally if the prez won by an act of fraud, the VP rode that same wave. the entire election has been invalidated.

But I don't see that occurance as having been predicted for, so I'm not so sure that what would be done is so clear.

The founders put a filter in place, they required natural born citizenship in order to hold the office. That was assumed to prevent the ineligible from even running.

Well, how would you "impeach" a President for the violation of not being eligable to even hold the position? It seems to me that immediately upon discovery of the fact, he would lose the office.
Either the Vice President would assume the office or the military would be required to step in and defend the Constitution.

And I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see it happen, honestly.

Something rally stinks about the whole situation, and it's more than Obama involved.

You guys should read this.

Multiple eligibility forms

Last edited:
What law provides the authority to anyone to invalidate a presidential election? The election has been certified and Obama has been sworn in. As far as I know the only way to legally remove him from office would be thru impeachment.

The law say that the pres. has to be a natural born citizen. Why would there have to be a law that would provide the authority to invalidate a presidential election in this case? It should have never reached this point. If it is found that he doesn't qualify to be president, he should be out because the shouldn't have been on the ballot. The fact that he was on the ballot doesn't automaticly make it a legitimate election. If he would be allowed to stay as pres. wouldn't that also throw out all the other requirements for pres. I say we vote a 10 year old in office, he/she couldn't do any worse.

I would say Biden is out also with Pelosi stepping in until a new election could be held.

Quote:I would say Biden is out also with Pelosi stepping in until a new election could be held.

Look at the link I posted above to the eligibility forms. I'm not saying yet that there's not a valid reason to have a form in existance without a statement contained that verifies both candidates eligibility (though I can't imagine why, but I'm not an expert on the topic), but Nancy Pelosi signed it before a notary, and if it ends up being genuine and illegal, she's guilty of criminal conspiracy.

I'm just sayin.

smile.gif
:)

Big brother is watching you

Originally Posted By: Three 44sLaws are only for Republicans.

Dems do as they please.

Three 44s
You got any proof that a law has been broken? Any proof that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii?

Originally Posted By: Rim_RunnerOriginally Posted By: Three 44sLaws are only for Republicans.

Dems do as they please.

Three 44s
You got any proof that a law has been broken? Any proof that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii?

I guess 'proof' is the reason for the trial.

Last edited:
Quote:I guess 'proof' is the reason for the trial.

It will be very interesting to see what occurs if any of these lawsuits proceed to the discovery phase. If Obama balks at producing a long-form birth certificate, if ordered to by the court, I know what conclusion I'll reach.

Quote:Any proof that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii?

No, but there's also no proof that he was. It seems he has the burden of proof in this case, as the Constitution contains requirements to hold the office. I couldn't get a passport without a birth certificate, yet he seems to have become President without producing one.

Last edited:
Back