Original for Sale! Rare Opportunity and Great Price!

Ursus21

Most of the time I sell prints and every now and then I will have an original for sale. It doesn't happen very often, but right now is one of those times. I put a lot of time and effort into this drawing and the prints have been selling quite well. However, I feel it is now time to let the original go. Almost hate to do it as I really enjoy having it around. The print is nice, but the original is "very" nice. This image really doesn't do it justice, but it is as close as I can get. Originals are not cheap, nor are they for everyone. There are those out there though, that prefer to have something no one else can own. Remember there may be multiple prints, but there is only one original. With that said, I'm offering this original for a significantly reduced price from the original asking price of $1200.00 to the new of price of $650.00. I may regret lowering it that much later, but some one will get a heckuva good deal if they take advantage of this price. The economy has been tough on everyone and artist's are sure not an exception. I guess my attitude is making a sale right now beats no sale at all. If you are interested please PM and I will give you all the purchasing details and answer any questions you may have.
Thank you,
Troy Adams (a.k.a. Ursus21)

Approximate size 15"x22"
CoyotePrint.jpg

Great piece of art you got their Troy. I cant buy the original from you but I will take a copy how much are they maybe that will help you out a little any way. Thanks Skinner

Skinner, I appreciate that. Right now I am between having prints run. I'm sold out of the last run and will have to run another set soon. "Soon" as in within 3 to 4 weeks or sooner. I will let you know once I have the new set in hand. If anyone else is interested in having a print, please post here and I will take your pre-order and get them printed up ASAP.
Thank you,
Troy

What an amazing opportunity for someone to own such a great orignal!!! I have a print of it and am proud enough to show everyone who walks through my door.

Someone should jump on this!

Tony

Wow what a time for me to be poor!! I also have one of the prints and it is spectacular.. Some one is going to get one heck of a deal.. Kerry

MCWalk, yes, once I get some more printed up. I am currently out of stock, but hope to fix that soon. I will post a new thread when I get some more printed up.
Thank you,
Troy

Back