Rite pull grip adapter

pyscodog

Have any of you used one of these? It moves you grip back about 3/4 in. so you use the tip of you finger to pull the trigger on your AR. A friend has one and I thought it was pretty cool. It feels more like a bolt gun trigger. I ordered one from Mid-way today. Hope its gets along OK with my grip, as it not a factory grip.

I have one on my Dtech it is very nice but with the ergo grip I have it makes a space at the top it doesnt affect anything just looks funny.

I used to use one with a standard A2 grip and it worked fine. I've since switched to using Magpul grips which fit big hands better.
I've still got it if anyone wants one cheap...

I hope not either because I was going to get that grip to replace the one I have on now. It looks like it will work ok this is what I have now.

ritepull003.jpg

Sorry Rich, mines an Argo not a Falcon. I installed mine today and it looks just like yours does. Let me know if the falcon works out.

Yep- That one just might do the trick. Thanks, just bought the other one a short time ago. Now I gotta spend some more money. They gotta look good, don't they!!

Originally Posted By: Rich44I have one on my Dtech it is very nice but with the ergo grip I have it makes a space at the top it doesnt affect anything just looks funny.

I have one too that I installed on a lower with a Magpul MIAD grip. It looks goofy with the gap, but it puts my hand and finger in the proper position and I really like it. One thing I did notice is that while it puts the trigger finger in the proper position, it makes engaging the safety a bit more challenging. Overall I like it.

Originally Posted By: GreyhunterI used to use one with a standard A2 grip and it worked fine. I've since switched to using Magpul grips which fit big hands better.

I would take yours off your hands, as I have a gun that needs one. That being said, I will not be home until mid december. I am currently in sunny, fun filled Iraq at the moment. If you remember, in a few months I would take you up on it.

Cheers

Originally Posted By: Lost_RiverOriginally Posted By: GreyhunterI used to use one with a standard A2 grip and it worked fine. I've since switched to using Magpul grips which fit big hands better.

I would take yours off your hands, as I have a gun that needs one. That being said, I will not be home until mid december. I am currently in sunny, fun filled Iraq at the moment. If you remember, in a few months I would take you up on it.

Cheers

PM me your address and it will be waiting for you when you get home. My thanks for your service.

Back